Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v30: Man City v Man Yoonited Match Edition

Is Weo a cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been meaning to watch it as soon as I finish the fourth season of Bosch.

You should watch Mr Sunshine.

I love that show, the new season is coming out soon apparently.

<Wenger85>

gun__1447681478_Unknown-4.jpeg

_81274802_silvestre_wenger_getty.jpg

Silvestre had some shocking moments but IIRC he cost us 1mil and actually did a job for us. When I say journeyman I don't mean we should limit ourselves to guys who are a year or two from retiring and will only cost a mil.

Hard to guage. Only 3pts off 2nd & they've been playing like shit.

Half of starting XI out through injury & they've only been spanked once, against Barca. Clung on in too many matches, mind.

2nd at best, 5th at worst. I think 3rd is most likely if their injuries clear up..

Agree, damned hard to tell. They've been dog shit, but had their best start to a prem season ever. Baffling. Bit like us, TBH (without the best start bit) as we've gotten away with wins in games we could have been 3-0 down by half time.

Who are the injured ones?

Been meaning to watch it as soon as I finish the fourth season of Bosch.

You should watch Mr Sunshine.
I set the In laws up with a fire stick so they could stream netflix & they got suckered into the Amazon Prime free month trial.

They watched the whole series of Bosch in 2wks lol . Anything that can stop FOX news giving them brainworms is good by me!.

His daughter(Bosch) goes to Chapman Uni. Thats right by where Cubicle gangster & me live. They filmed new scenes around the Orange Circle. Where we go out to eat.

Agree, damned hard to tell. They've been dog shit, but had their best start to a prem season ever. Baffling. Bit like us, TBH (without the best start bit) as we've gotten away with wins in games we could have been 3-0 down by half time.

Who are the injured ones?
Eriksen, Alli, Vertonghen, Rose. Dembele in n out. Davinson just done his hamstring. Trippier too. Lloris. Son away for Asian Cup.

Patchwork quilt. Crazy how Sissoko & Fellaini have been Spuds & Utds best player for a month lol

Can't compare a lower ranked team to a challenger for top four. Style of play is more times than not the reason, not the players at hand.
Whats the difference between Rafa & Mou ball ?

Other than Mou's front 3 costing 200mil

Whats the difference between Rafa & Mou ball ?

Other than Mou's front 3 costing 200mil
Exactly. Look at United last season, everyone hailed De Gea and yes he was really good but he was also helped by their tactics. It's the teams fighting to stay up and United tbf.

Exactly. Look at United last season, everyone hailed De Gea and yes he was really good but he was also helped by their tactics. It's the teams fighting to stay up and United tbf.
Utd's defensive numbers are regressing.

Newcastle's aren't. They're improving.

Utd's defensive numbers are regressing.

Newcastle's aren't. They're improving.
You know what I mean and you get my point old man. If you put up a defensively oriented team on the pitch you are less likely to concede goals. Not rocket science.

Can anyone recommend some decent in ear headphones? Nothing special just some decent quality and loud enough.

Agreed. But at the same time, not may-pac again.

If Usyk can get 2-3 wins over the likes of Chisora, Parker and Miller, the AJ fight would be huge in 2020........right now it makes very little sense, imo.

If Usyk can get 2-3 wins over the likes of Chisora, Parker and Miller, the AJ fight would be huge in 2020........right now it makes very little sense, imo.
IF AJ and Usyk are still undefeated. A big if.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back