Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v30: Man City v Man Yoonited Match Edition

Is Weo a cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

could watch the Müller gif all day, lmao

lol

The Devils suck BADLY this season :(
Not sure you suck but Metro division is crazy so far.
Both New York teams doing better than everyone though, Caps and Pens not even in playoff positions (won last 3 cups between them), Flyers with a great start.

Not sure you suck but Metro division is crazy so far.
Both New York teams doing better than everyone though, Caps and Pens not even in playoff positions (won last 3 cups between them), Flyers with a great start.
The team is terrible, Zacha not working out (yet) has really hurt them, Greene is getting old, Schneider seems washed up. Shero banked on the young guys to get better, but that didn't happen.

The team is terrible, Zacha not working out (yet) has really hurt them, Greene is getting old, Schneider seems washed up. Shero banked on the young guys to get better, but that didn't happen.
Well still plenty of games left this season, dont give up just yet!

Man like Nelson

tenor.gif

Lovely stuff. I think the prem is getting soft, because both of those would have been FKs.
Lahoz let some stuff go against Barca and Betis yesterday that would have resulted in mutli-game bans in the prem.
I liked it. Well, not at the time, I was screaming at the television.

@frenz

Ronny is a fucking legend.

The 2 games we won he played, integral part of our team

Proper surprised me when i ate my first one. So damn tasty.

I'd always been an old fashioned "dont mix savoury with my sweets" bore but corn muffins & corn bread opened my eyes up. Honey drizzled cornbread is delicious.
When we go visit mrs fetts family in the south, grandma fett in law makes it fresh from scratch, should've married her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back