Ppl who do not know their f------ boundaries in training - got dropped by old dude

Yourstepdad

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Two days ago I had to do a boxing drill with some old af geezer. Old, but big dude. Trainer wanted him to try to hit my shoulders. Nothing more nothing less.

Before me even having somewhat of a guard up this man delivers a hard blow to the side of my chin. "Oh, sorry." "No prob".

Nice. Then we started for reals. Next thing you know he hammerfists me on top of my head out of nowhere. What the actual.. "Sorry bout that" "yeah no prob but ur supposed to tag my shoulders man. Stick to what the trainer said". I proceeded to show him what he's supposed to do since obviously he doesn't know what tf he's doing.

This worked for a while.

Two minutes in he starts getting tired and frustrated. All of a sudden he stops. Le moi thinking he needs a water break. Dude turns all of a sudden and ferociously sticks his left clean into my liver like a knife. With all he had. I drop to the floor immediately.

*loud noises* *cursing* *trainer going ape shit* *pain*

F*cking hate ppl like this. Next time we're playing this "game" I will give him a run for his money. Although he's that old I will need to keep my composure.

---------
[I thought I had already experienced what a liver shot was like. But no. Never felt a pain like this jn my life. We're 2 days later and it still hurts like hell]

Last edited:
Two days ago I had to do a boxing drill with some old af geezer. Old, but big dude. Trainer wanted him to try to hit my shoulders. Nothing more nothing less.

Before me even having somewhat of a guard up this man delivers a hard blow to the side of my chin. "Oh, sorry." "No prob".

Nice. Then we started for reals. Next thing you know he hammerfists me on top of my head out of nowhere. What the actual.. "Sorry bout that" "yeah no prob but ur supposed to tag my shoulders man. Stick to what the trainer said". I proceeded to show him what he's supposed to do since obviously he doesn't know what tf he's doing.

This worked for a while.

Two minutes in he starts getting tired and frustrated. All of a sudden he stops. Le moi thinking he needs a water break. Dude turns all of a sudden and ferociously sticks his left clean into my liver like a knife. With all he had. I drop to the floor immediately.

*loud noises* *cursing* *trainer going ape shit* *pain*

F*cking hate ppl like this. Next time we're playing this "game" I will give him a run for his money. Although he's that old I will need to keep my composure.

---------
[I thought I had already experienced what a liver shot was like. But no. Never felt a pain like this jn my life. We're 2 days later and it still hurts like hell]

Did the nurse's see any of this???? Better make sure you don't get the extra blue pill in the cup tomorrow.......

Did the nurse's see any of this???? Better make sure you don't get the extra blue pill in the cup tomorrow.......

Don't need any of those blue pills yet. Works perfectly fine down there

You should have hit him back for sure, the guy deserved hitting back

He was meant to hit your shoulders and he hits you in the face, then on the head even after you have corrected him

Then after both those things he power shots you in the liver WTF, there is no way that can be an accident

Soon as you regained your composure you should have returned the liver shot

You should have hit him back for sure, the guy deserved hitting back

He was meant to hit your shoulders and he hits you in the face, then on the head even after you have corrected him

Then after both those things he power shots you in the liver WTF, there is no way that can be an accident

Soon as you regained your composure you should have returned the liver shot
No need to turn it into a brawl if the coach noticed and intervened. IMHO.

So person A gets cheap shotted 3 times, once to the face, once to the head and a full power shot to the liver and person B gets a telling off

Hardly fair, this old fuck has probably done it before and gotten away with it, there is no way it was accidental, it was on purpose 3 times all sucker punches

He needs a crack

So person A gets cheap shotted 3 times, once to the face, once to the head and a full power shot to the liver and person B gets a telling off

Hardly fair, this old fuck has probably done it before and gotten away with it, there is no way it was accidental, it was on purpose 3 times all sucker punches

He needs a crack
Coach should kick him out if he does that on purpose.

He needs a crack

Coach should kick him out if he does that on purpose.

Coach was great and handled it accordingly. Told the guy he'd no longer be welcome if he pulls shit like this. Rant about boxing rules, respect, and so on

Yeah old fart def did it on purpose, he wanted to feel better about his old ass by sucker punching a youngin

At the same time i think he really has no idea what it's like to get punched.

Im willing to drive over to his house to let him know. When he punched me that hard i couldnt say a word i swear its almost worse than a karate kick to the nuts

Coach was great and handled it accordingly. Told the guy he'd no longer be welcome if he pulls shit like this. Rant about boxing rules, respect, and so on

Yeah old fart def did it on purpose, he wanted to feel better about his old ass by sucker punching a youngin

At the same time i think he really has no idea what it's like to get punched.

Im willing to drive over to his house to let him know. When he punched me that hard i couldnt say a word i swear its almost worse than a karate kick to the nuts
Hey, maybe he's a sociopath or something. You don't need that shit.

Hey, maybe he's a sociopath or something. You don't need that shit.

Wouldnt surprise me man

It was like he had been watching compilations of liver shots for quite some time and now wanted to see if it works on this "young cat" in front of him. "See i still got it muahahaha im the hulk" - kinda f*ckery

Guy's a novice, no technique, speed, stamina or footwork whatsoever. So he figured when he saw me, a static wide open target, he should just go for it to feel better about his rusty ass

Last edited:
Been livid about this eversince i could fucking breathe again

I should just drop it and wait till i see him so i can accidentally knock the wind out him

idiotic person

Last edited:
Been livid about this eversince i could fucking breathe again

I should just drop it and wait till i see him so i can accidentally knock the wind out him

idiotic person
Chill bro, it's just your ego messin' with ya.
You're better than this, you can ignore the old asshole and move on.
Grudges won't help you in your training or your life, they'll only hurt, even if you get your revenge.

Stay safe, train hard, love life.
Peace!

Grudges won't help you in your training or your life, they'll only hurt, even if you get your revenge.

Peace!

It's hard when the stings still remind me but i try. Thanx. Peace

Fuck that guy, its time to put that nonsense to an end. If he feels he can get away with it, he's going to keep doing it, not just to you, but the other members as well.

If a punk did that crap in striking drills, he's going to end up in "MMA sparring" real quick

Fuck that guy, its time to put that nonsense to an end. If he feels he can get away with it, he's going to keep doing it, not just to you, but the other members as well.

If a punk did that crap in striking drills, he's going to end up in "MMA sparring" real quick

Tbh i believe this man doesnt know what a punch there feels like. He is just an ass who still doesnt believe this is a serious sport

If there's a next time (i expect an apology first) and he tries something like that again:

I will act like nothing's up. Take off my glove, and precision punch him in his right side enough to make him know what happens when u do that to a person. An unexpecting person at that

Lol dont sucker punch an old man. Just tell your coach you dont want to partner with him. I have dealt with old people just not being intelligent to know the amount of damage they can deal to people while drilling and sparring. They are geniuninly ignorant and think its ok to just 100% blast people because its so much easier than having control. Also they normally dont get any repurcussions because they are old and everyone babies them.

I wouldnt partner with him because I wouldnt get any good training in. The only time I would partner up is during sparring. If you are skilled enough blast his face but be extra dilligent in destroying his body so he actually feels pain. He wont learn his lesson but it will be satisfying lol

Last edited:
Lol dont sucker punch an old man. Just tell your coach you dont want to partner with him. I have dealt with old people just not being intelligent to know the amount of damage they can deal to people while drilling and sparring. They are geniuninly ignorant and think its ok to just 100 blast people because its so much easier than having control. Also they normally dont get any repurcussions because they are old and everyone babies them.

I wouldnt partner with him because I wouldnt get any good training in. The only time I would partner up is during sparring. If you are skilled enough blast his face but be extra dilligent in destroying his body so he actually feels pain. He wont learn his lesson but it will be satisfying lol
Just bang breh. Kill or be killed. He signed a waiver, its all good.

Just bang breh. Kill or be killed. He signed a waiver, its all good.
Nvm, j123 is right. When you bareknuckle punch him, bonus points if you rupture his liver or break a rib

Peace!

let em bang bro.

Back