Ppl who do not know their f------ boundaries in training - got dropped by old dude

Ya he did. The guy who founded the school was this devastating motherfucker, he was a former Korean special forces sniper with black belts in every martial art you've ever heard of. He's the only guy I've ever seen fail someone at a paid belt test. Unfortunately he had to move due to his wife's job and some idiot took over the school. Giant old dude passed the test. I stopped training there shortly after.

What tf

Nutkicker will def never stop now that he knows he can gain belts with it

Good decision to leave

You need to get vengeance not for your ego but to prevent him from hurting anyone else. Tell him to cut it out after.

Once is an accident, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action. The trainer already knows about it but you can help out by making sure the rest of the guys at the gym know about this assclown as well so that they can stay safe. And if Mr. Dickface has an accident, well, accidents happen. Oops.

If you really want revenge, don't do it in the gym, that's disrespectful to your trainer. Nothing stopping you from confronting him in the parking lot though.

Probably gon' talk to this fool next time i see him. With demeanor like this he will get kicked out of any gym. Cannot believe I am talking about an old person btw, this is like correcting a 14 y/o

If he tries injuring me again I will let him know what a liver shot feels like.
Without hurting him permanently of course. Aint my intention

Or block it and respond with a mean little uppercut

In the mean time I will be visiting the doc tomorrow because the pain wont subside

Maybe he found out you put "Le moi" in your Sherdog posts and realized you need a good ass-kicking.

Maybe he found out you put "Le moi" in your Sherdog posts and realized you need a good ass-kicking.

Ask your mom where I put my little le moi yesterday night

8PAjg.gif

Probably gon' talk to this fool next time i see him. With demeanor like this he will get kicked out of any gym. Cannot believe I am talking about an old person btw, this is like correcting a 14 y/o

If he tries injuring me again I will let him know what a liver shot feels like.
Without hurting him permanently of course. Aint my intention

Or block it and respond with a mean little uppercut

In the mean time I will be visiting the doc tomorrow because the pain wont subside
kick his walker out so he'll face plant and its an insta-KO

If you really want revenge, don't do it in the gym, that's disrespectful to your trainer. Nothing stopping you from confronting him in the parking lot though.
I disagree because outside the gym ts could be charged with assault. In the gym, old dude is fair game because you can always rationalize your actions as training. Coach saw what happened and will understand the retaliation. You owe it to the old guy's future training partners to teach him a lesson or he will continue hurting people.

You should have hit him back for sure, the guy deserved hitting back

He was meant to hit your shoulders and he hits you in the face, then on the head even after you have corrected him

Then after both those things he power shots you in the liver WTF, there is no way that can be an accident

Soon as you regained your composure you should have returned the liver shot

I would do an "oops sorry" of my own after the second shot to the head. He should be banned for doing a liver shot in that drill, there is no excuse.

Chill bro, it's just your ego messin' with ya.
You're better than this, you can ignore the old asshole and move on.
Grudges won't help you in your training or your life, they'll only hurt, even if you get your revenge.

Stay safe, train hard, love life.
Peace!

Disagree. TS should deliver the bad karma then report back here.

lol that's why I'm always alert. I always have my guard up even after the bell until we're at a good distance. Never know what kind of an idiot you're training with. I learned this on my first day of sparring. Trainer said keep your guard up at all times even after the bell. If you get hit, it's your fault. hahaha harsh but true.

if you don't like the guy no drills with him or gym war.
if you know you can beat him, you should go to the gym with a smile after your recover.

Someone vaguely fitting my description may or may not have in his younger years followed the guy on a random night and settled the miss understanding by surprise from his blind spot leading to a few months missed training on his part, so the rest could go about their business following their coaches instructions...

I'd make it a priority to not train with him again. sit out stretch, do bag work until a more respectful partner is available. It's not worth trying to get even....In the presence of witnesses...LOL!

The dude's a jerk, don't waste your time with that shit!

perfect time to pair this bitch up with one of the tougher/experienced fighters and give them a wink wink/nod nod aka up the game giving them a taste of their own medicine

if you don't like the guy no drills with him or gym war.
if you know you can beat him, you should go to the gym with a smile after your recover.

Someone vaguely fitting my description may or may not have in his younger years followed the guy on a random night and settled the miss understanding by surprise from his blind spot leading to a few months missed training on his part, so the rest could go about their business following their coaches instructions...

I'd make it a priority to not train with him again. sit out stretch, do bag work until a more respectful partner is available. It's not worth trying to get even....In the presence of witnesses...LOL!

The dude's a jerk, don't waste your time with that shit!

I'm assistant / demonstrational dummy in old people class.

There will probably be a next time i see this dude. Will have a chat with him first. This stuff is not going to happen again

I'm assistant / demonstrational dummy in old people class.

There will probably be a next time i see this dude. Will have a chat with him first. This stuff is not going to happen again
I think he knows what he did man. I would try to find some kind of sparring opportunity with him. Act all normal in the beginning of the round, then feed a few hard shots and maybe drop him. You don't have to go crazy on him just hit him a few good times. He'll know what's up

I think he knows what he did man. I would try to find some kind of sparring opportunity with him. Act all normal in the beginning of the round, then feed a few hard shots and maybe drop him. You don't have to go crazy on him just hit him a few good times. He'll know what's up

Could be a good idea, but he's a novice (really) and too old for sparring. It could srsly give him a heart attack haha

For the oldtimers it's only bag training, staying fit and hitting each other's gloves. You know coordination stuff

Dunno where he picked up the liver shot

Back