Ppl who do not know their f------ boundaries in training - got dropped by old dude

I was sparring with someone like that once, MASSIVE old guy, like 350 pounds. He kept uppercutting me in the balls and stomp kicking my knees, just going totally berserker on me. I hit him with a back kick and wound up accidentally breaking 3 of his ribs. I was trying to teach him a lesson but not do that.

honestly only read the first few posts. I don't believe you should be ashamed for not hitting him back when you were just trying to follow your trainers instructions. You got sucker punched 3 times by an elderly man who apparently should be in assisted living not a boxing gym. You'd think when people get to that ripe old age that they would have learned how to be a man at some point in life

I was sparring with someone like that once, MASSIVE old guy, like 350 pounds. He kept uppercutting me in the balls and stomp kicking my knees, just going totally berserker on me. I hit him with a back kick and wound up accidentally breaking 3 of his ribs. I was trying to teach him a lesson but not do that.
lol, did he come from a self-defense oriented gym?

Sort of, he was a combat vet.
Well too bad for him. Breaking 3 ribs is mild compared to him ruining your weekend + possibly permanently preventing you spreading your seeds

Should have sent his stupid ass some barbecue sauce to go with his ribs.

This was like 20 years ago so I forgot. But the same giant old dude during his orange belt test gave me my favorite martial arts memory of all time. During the sparring portion of the test he kicked his partner in the balls (obviously this was a reoccurring theme with the guy). The ball kickee turns his back and bends over in pain and he stumbles across the mat, and for some reason I can just not understand and will never be able to even guess at, the old dude does a running flying front kick to the balls of the back-turned opponent. He literally picked him up off the ground by his taint. All the judging masters were like :O

I can't even remember the event without crying from laughter. And I can only do that because I want the guy that got his balls kicked off.

Should have sent his stupid ass some barbecue sauce to go with his ribs.
coincidentally he can get a pass at Heart Attack Grill

1200px-Heart_Attack_Grill,_Las_Vegas_-_Logo.JPG

@fluffball

Lol dont sucker punch an old man. Just tell your coach you dont want to partner with him. I have dealt with old people just not being intelligent to know the amount of damage they can deal to people while drilling and sparring. They are geniuninly ignorant and think its ok to just 100% blast people because its so much easier than having control. Also they normally dont get any repurcussions because they are old and everyone babies them.

I wouldnt partner with him because I wouldnt get any good training in. The only time I would partner up is during sparring. If you are skilled enough blast his face but be extra dilligent in destroying his body so he actually feels pain. He wont learn his lesson but it will be satisfying lol

Nah ur right, don't mean to do real damage. Guy's ancient, he would absolutely end up in the hospital from a liver shot. That's the least of my intentions.

Wouldnt punch him hard, just a little bit to make him conscious of how sensitive that area is. Probably resting my fist there and applying pressure will be enough.

Wasnt there for my own training. Im basically demonstration robot, dummy and punching bag in old people class.

:eek: that sucks man

Totally understand how you must have felt though hahaha. It's hard to remember these people are fragile because of their age, even though they can still dish it out.

Know all about it now damnit. Side still hurts like hell and it's like many different types of pain at the same time. It feels like i have a tear there srsly, may visit a doctor. I have never, ever, received a liver shot like this. In all honesty I think I prefer a kick to the nuts.

This was like 20 years ago so I forgot. But the same giant old dude during his orange belt test gave me my favorite martial arts memory of all time. During the sparring portion of the test he kicked his partner in the balls (obviously this was a reoccurring theme with the guy). The ball kickee turns his back and bends over in pain and he stumbles across the mat, and for some reason I can just not understand and will never be able to even guess at, the old dude does a running flying front kick to the balls of the back-turned opponent. He literally picked him up off the ground by his taint. All the judging masters were like :O

I can't even remember the event without crying from laughter. And I can only do that because I want the guy that got his balls kicked off.

<41><{MindBrown}>

That shit's funny

Wtffff what do ppl like that think... by kicking opponents in the nuts they become some invincible combat god?

Any motherfucker can get dropped by that

Last edited:

Did this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: get the belt btw

Any intentional kicking to the nuts and any sense of decency I have would go out the window.

Also I would Tell your coach that you are still hurting from a single PUNCH days later and it's so bad you think it might be internal damage. It's not like your ribs are banged up your fucking liver hasn't recovered over several days wtf. Shouldn't let the guy who did it back in the gym but what do I know

You should break his nose the next time you see him. If he dies, he dies.

Did this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: get the belt btw

Ya he did. The guy who founded the school was this devastating motherfucker, he was a former Korean special forces sniper with black belts in every martial art you've ever heard of. He's the only guy I've ever seen fail someone at a paid belt test. Unfortunately he had to move due to his wife's job and some idiot took over the school. Giant old dude passed the test. I stopped training there shortly after.

You need to get vengeance not for your ego but to prevent him from hurting anyone else. Tell him to cut it out after.

Once is an accident, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action. The trainer already knows about it but you can help out by making sure the rest of the guys at the gym know about this assclown as well so that they can stay safe. And if Mr. Dickface has an accident, well, accidents happen. Oops.

If you really want revenge, don't do it in the gym, that's disrespectful to your trainer. Nothing stopping you from confronting him in the parking lot though.

Back