POWER RANGERS Movie (Features First Gay Character; First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JDF doesn't like it. While I can understand where he's coming from in some sense, I think he needs to chill.

JDF doesn't like it. While I can understand where he's coming from in some sense, I think he needs to chill.

Can't help but love this guy. He is awesome. I hope he gets a huge starring role in the upcoming film.

And I hope they bring back the Dragonzord. It's the only Mighty Morphin Zord still active. (Or that didn't get destroyed)

I will forever love JDF. Dude seems so cool and down to earth. Anyways, I do see his point with the show still being for the kids. It was a very good "what if" scenario that works well for fan fiction. The Lionsgate film that is suppose to come out should definitely be PG-13.

Can't help but love that guy. He is awesome. I hope he gets a huge starring role in the upcoming film.

I actually met him at the SLC Comic-Con last year. He was okay. Not a dick, but at the same time not overly polite despite the fact that I dropped $60 to get an autograph and get my picture taken. Patrick Stewart was cooler.

But with that said, he was okay and I'm still a fan.

I actually met him at the SLC Comic-Con last year. He was okay. Not a dick, but at the same time not overly polite despite the fact that I dropped $60 to get an autograph and get my picture taken. Patrick Stewart was cooler.

But with that said, he was okay and I'm still a fan.

Maybe he was tired? What time did you get the autograph? Sometimes those guys are there for like 10+ hours straight just trying to get through the hordes of fans.

Maybe he was tired? What time did you get the autograph? Sometimes those guys are there for like 10+ hours straight just trying to get through the hordes of fans.

At our Comic-Con each star has certain times throughout the day that their autograph booths are open, maybe twice each day for an hour and a half or two hours each time. So it's not like they're just sitting there signing autographs all day. But yeah, maybe he was tired, or just not in the mood, etc.

Did you ask him any questions? Like Green Ranger vs White Ranger? etc

Did you ask him any questions? Like Green Ranger vs White Ranger? etc

Well that was the other thing, they were trying to hurry the line along, and it very much felt like a "okay, get your autograph and move on" kind of thing. But I did ask him one question and that was if it was him in this video doing the action or if he just did the shot at the end. It's not him.

That's pretty badass to know.

Though if I could work up the courage, I would want to ask him if he and Amy Jo Johnson ever "got together" at all.

That's pretty badass to know.

Though if I could work up the courage, I would want to ask him if he and Amy Jo Johnson ever "got together" at all.

I'd be pretty curious to know as well. For some reason I kind of doubt it though. Not sure why.

I heard very hot and cold things about JDF. I heard he can be a big dick or he acts like a big jokester.

i get both sides of it, the gritty aspect allows you to address some questions that never could or would be explored by the show and it's kiddie demographic; at the same time i get how and why some would feel its a slap in the face or ruins the legacy.

i am kind of mixed, i like an adult take and concept; but i do get tired of everything being so gritty and real

I agree with JDF to an extent, but I still might watch this.

That was a good video.

[Yt]IgSjv6f6RVk[/Yt]

red ranger has a different view on the short film. Green ranger just trying to protect his ass since he wants to be in the new PR movie

Btw didnt know these guys made peanuts doing the show. They were making as much as someone working for Mcdonalds.

[Yt]IgSjv6f6RVk[/Yt]

red ranger has a different view on the short film. Green ranger just trying to protect his ass since he wants to be in the new PR movie

Btw didnt know these guys made peanuts doing the show. They were making as much as someone working for Mcdonalds.

I was just going to post this. Thanks.

i am kind of mixed, i like an adult take and concept; but i do get tired of everything being so gritty and real

I can understand that. I think it's entirely possible for something to be adult-oriented while also retaining a playful and fun spirit. They don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Well that was the other thing, they were trying to hurry the line along, and it very much felt like a "okay, get your autograph and move on" kind of thing. But I did ask him one question and that was if it was him in this video doing the action or if he just did the shot at the end. It's not him.

Sorry to hear that man. It sucks when they charge and you get rushed like a cattle.

I met him in Vegas Anime Con. He was actually cool. I asked him for an interview after his panel and he said he'll do it later since he was busy. I was walking around a couple of hours later, he noticed me. He apologized for not having the time earlier but he was ready at the time.

We talked more about his MMA career and Pride. Pretty cool as he was my favorite Ranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back