Post Your Suggestions for New UFC/MMA Forum Emojis Here! *UPDATE: New Emojis Added*

<3>

We do have this one ^ (incase u forgot)

But the crying in ur gif suggestion really adds another element :)
I forgot about that one.
That's pretty aggressive!
I don't go to the wrestling emojis much, just these:

<Y2JSmirk><DisgustingHHH>

Personally I think the best ones are those that seem to express a specific sentiment. Human communication does incorporate a lot of body language and facial expression so I like the faces that capture some sort of look that could be an appropriate response.

I forgot about that one.
That's pretty aggressive!
I don't go to the wrestling emojis much, just these:

<Y2JSmirk><DisgustingHHH>

Personally I think the best ones are those that seem to express a specific sentiment. Human communication does incorporate a lot of body language and facial expression so I like the faces that capture some sort of look that could be an appropriate response.

yeah totally agree, ones that actually embody a reaction to a post, or what we are trying to communicate. Those are the ones we use most. Some guys have been posting 'cool gifs' but that are not really suitable for emojis.

The magic for me is when they are a great reaction / emotional response, and a UFC fighter, even more so if they are 'worthy' or well known.

just replace everything with moar k-pop emojis
<Kpop775>

also get rid of the dishespectful crying DC smiley (taken from a moment when he was concussed as fuck and heartbroken)
<Oku01>

• Love
Reactions: Gio
just replace everything with moar k-pop emojis
<Kpop775>

also get rid of the dishespectful crying DC smiley (taken from a moment when he was concussed as fuck and heartbroken)
<Oku01>
<{cruzshake}>

<{cruzshake}>

Both TERRIBLE suggestions.

200w.gif

giphy.gif

talking-shit-katy.gif

EDIT

artem-lobov-ufc.gif

Last edited:
Please bring this one back:

pnK7Dfk.png

And the Oscar goes to… Sterling! . Gif

Wanderlei Shaking and rubbing his head in the crowd . Gif

I haven't forgotten your thread. I'm still a fan of what you posted. That statement is without irony.

Thank you so much my #UFCFriend. It brings my heart great warmth to see this comment, truly.

I was been remember post of yours after mind slip realization event so I read history of Bobby Boulders last week and see you endure years in Western labor camp. Your strength is quite commendable, and is no denying why you was among top #EsteemedPosters on #Sherdog and #Celebrity

I shall respond kindly to your post on my profile of mine in word and action, and sending many much love toward your way.

nksalute.png
#Community

Guys, just FYI for those who haven't heard yet, we have a new emoji on the MMA section.

<seniorvolk>
Señor Volk is in the house!

Also, the Goldy emoji is back
<goldie>

Cheers. You can post here which ones would you like to be added.

Back