Post Your Suggestions for New UFC/MMA Forum Emojis Here! *UPDATE: New Emojis Added*

Here's few new ones we've made and some old ones that didn't made the cut that time. Not all of them could be added so just tell us which ones do you like, or better you can suggest what you like

FPrskYU.png
gtIazgO.png
9udsXzD.png
lP6VhTH.png
lzP6ejk.png
x6bpHxP.png
LSUm1CJ.png
zOTDHou.png
h0LXwLn.png
ghx92LK.gif
kae2l7y.gif
uarXdin.gif
yri7ZTJ.gif
nHE9alw.gif
V3yaQ07.png
sjw97sx.gif
dFqKjEr.gif
wXF91yz.gif

You can just save or bookmark these so it comes handy whenever you like to use them.

Here's also BWR's THE TOP SECRET EMOJIS THREAD

Here's few new ones we've made and some old ones that didn't made it. Not all of them could be added so just tell us which ones do you like or better, you can suggest what you like

FPrskYU.png
gtIazgO.png
9udsXzD.png
lP6VhTH.png
lzP6ejk.png
x6bpHxP.png
LSUm1CJ.png
zOTDHou.png
h0LXwLn.png
ghx92LK.gif
kae2l7y.gif
uarXdin.gif
yri7ZTJ.gif
nHE9alw.gif

You can just save or bookmark these so it comes handy whenever you like to use them.

I downloaded this gif that Arqueto made but now its tell me the file is too large...any idea why sir?

I downloaded this gif that Arqueto made but now its tell me the file is too large...any idea why sir?

Were you trying to use it as your AV or something? The gif is around 13MB, pretty big so it may take time to download/upload especially on mobile.

Were you trying to use it as your AV or something? The gif is around 13MB, pretty big so it may take time to download/upload especially on mobile.

Not for my av, just as a reply.
It said the file was too big.

Oh well no biggie.

Id rather have the other one I sent you as a Sherdog gif ;)

Not for my av, just as a reply.
It said the file was too big.

Oh well no biggie.

Id rather have the other one I sent you as a Sherdog gif ;)

Ahh, you could've just uploaded it from a hosting site like Imgur or ibb.co and bookmarked it. Uploading it directly from your device is a lot of work and some files may not upload at all due to its size

Here I uploaded it on ibb.co, bookmark this and you can use it for your future replies by copying this url https://ibb.co/j5JJXvQ

Ahh, you could've just uploaded it from a hosting site like Imgur or ibb.co and bookmarked it. Uploading it directly from your device is a lot of work and some files may not upload at all due to its size

Here I uploaded it on ibb.co, bookmark this and you can use it for your future replies by copying this url https://ibb.co/j5JJXvQ

Cool beans sir, thanks.

Reactions: Gio
UPDATE: 3/9/2024
New emojis added:

Sherdog's Own section:
<mirkoice> - Mirko Ice

MMA section
<respect> - SugaYan respect

<nonemybusiness> - But that's none of my business Costa

<mirkosmile> - BONUS: Smiling Crocop is back.

We need a Jon Anik gif
He gets no gif love around here

giphy.gif

New emojis added: 3/10/2024

<thisgonbegood> -Thisgonbegood / Chill JDS (MMA)

<kiss> - Adriana Lima kiss (Miscellaneous)

<blankarage> - Blanka rage (Animated Smiles)

03/26/2024 - New emojis added

<joy> Joy-Cheers/Have a drink (Kpop)

<yerilol>Yeri-LOL face (Kpop)

<redcard> Updated Red card (watermark removed) (Futbol)

Back