Post Your Gloves/Gear

Yup. Gym Trainers. The shell is actually leather. The black on the glove is synthetic and they do have the MiM padding. Cool to see another person with them. I have a marine green pair and a red pair.

Wow did not know it was leather ! At that price I assumed they were synthetic. I usually dont like IMF type of padding, but this MIM is really good. Not too hard and not too soft.

IMG_20150515_184952_zpsxxtumue4.jpg

A few things missing from picture: Genesport 100lb heavy bag, 12" Rival aqua bag, Title air mitts, CFS thai pads.

BTW the double end bag is from rskbreaker ;)

Bro nice set, one question that Ringside Body Protecter, isit good and does it absorb Heavy shots well, how does it hold up after a while ? And if you could do a lil mini review on it i would be greatful as im plannong to purchase ut before the end of the month.

Thanks alot !

Bro nice set, one question that Ringside Body Protecter, isit good and does it absorb Heavy shots well, how does it hold up after a while ? And if you could do a lil mini review on it i would be greatful as im plannong to purchase ut before the end of the month.

Thanks alot !

Thanks man ;)

I really like it so far. It is light, thick and absorb heavy shots like a charm. My training partner hit like a tank and I dont feel anything. I paid like 70$ on Amazon.ca a few months ago.

As for holding up in the long run, I cannot tell, but it seems to be well made.

Will do a mini review and post pics as well.

Thanks man ;)

I really like it so far. It is light, thick and absorb heavy shots like a charm. My training partner hit like a tank and I dont feel anything. I paid like 70$ on Amazon.ca a few months ago.

As for holding up in the long run, I cannot tell, but it seems to be well made.

Will do a mini review and post pics as well.

Thanks for getting back to me bro, that seems nice and the Price is pretty Good aswell, okay mate will look forward to your Review !

infa_zpstloo7w8t.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My Everlast are 12oz that I use for bag and mitt work. My Hayabusa gloves are 16oz and what I use for sparring.

The Everlast are kinda busted up now though. Leather is beginning to look funny, hands hurt somewhat when hitting hard, and my some of the stitching is coming loose etc. So this Friday I am going to order a pair of Red/ White Fairtex BGV1 that I will use for bag and mitts.

I order the Top Contender shin guards because they are cheap and would slide around my leg somewhat. I have pretty big calves and eventually I ended up buying the Venum shin guards which fit nicely, but I have not had the chance to break them in yet. I love to Venum headgear as it offers great peripheral vision and protects me pretty well.

Here is the condition of my Everlast. Never tried anything different for bag work besides some cheap slip on ringside bag gloves at a local boxing gym a while back that had no wrist support. So hopefully when I switch to a brand such as Fairtex I will notice a huge difference.

Last edited:
IMAG0093.jpg

12oz twins for pads/bags, 16oz hayabusa for sparring, ringside headgear I haven't used yet and an "all strike " I won signed by Dan Henderson. I don't use the head for striking so no real comments on how it performs but from my brief use I would rather use pads but I only train boxing.

fantastic collection tehmvp

those are Ringside UK gloves

The Ringside UK gloves are actually pretty good gloves. I'm not sure they're worth the hefty tag, however.

Which one (s) is/are your favourite ?

I mostly use 14oz winning velcros(not pictured) for bag work. For sparring, I normally use the orange/blue/gray Topboxer orthos, 16oz. The Ringside UK gloves are also rather comfortable with nice padding. The Ringsides do cost 100 British pounds, however, so they are a bit pricey.

I don't use them much, but the 8oz Grants are also a favorite. One of the most comfortable gloves I've used.

I mostly use 14oz winning velcros(not pictured) for bag work. For sparring, I normally use the orange/blue/gray Topboxer orthos, 16oz. The Ringside UK gloves are also rather comfortable with nice padding. The Ringsides do cost 100 British pounds, however, so they are a bit pricey.

I don't use them much, but the 8oz Grants are also a favorite. One of the most comfortable gloves I've used.

Thanks man, Topboxer orthos seems to be very good...might have to take the plung sometime.

What about your 1V1 custom gloves ?

Thanks man, Topboxer orthos seems to be very good...might have to take the plung sometime.

What about your 1V1 custom gloves ?

You won't be disappointed if you do!

I haven't gotten around to using the 1v1 gloves yet, but i'm sure they'll be great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockweiler
Back