Post Your Gloves/Gear

fantastic collection tehmvp

those are Ringside UK gloves

The Ringside UK gloves are actually pretty good gloves. I'm not sure they're worth the hefty tag, however.

Which one (s) is/are your favourite ?

I mostly use 14oz winning velcros(not pictured) for bag work. For sparring, I normally use the orange/blue/gray Topboxer orthos, 16oz. The Ringside UK gloves are also rather comfortable with nice padding. The Ringsides do cost 100 British pounds, however, so they are a bit pricey.

I don't use them much, but the 8oz Grants are also a favorite. One of the most comfortable gloves I've used.

I mostly use 14oz winning velcros(not pictured) for bag work. For sparring, I normally use the orange/blue/gray Topboxer orthos, 16oz. The Ringside UK gloves are also rather comfortable with nice padding. The Ringsides do cost 100 British pounds, however, so they are a bit pricey.

I don't use them much, but the 8oz Grants are also a favorite. One of the most comfortable gloves I've used.

Thanks man, Topboxer orthos seems to be very good...might have to take the plung sometime.

What about your 1V1 custom gloves ?

Thanks man, Topboxer orthos seems to be very good...might have to take the plung sometime.

What about your 1V1 custom gloves ?

You won't be disappointed if you do!

I haven't gotten around to using the 1v1 gloves yet, but i'm sure they'll be great!

Stupid question time....lol. Any affiliation with Ringside in the U.S.?

nah no relation, they're good gloves in terms of performance and comfort, very comfortable, craftmanship is lacking though for the price point

edit:
The Ringside UK gloves are actually pretty good gloves. I'm not sure they're worth the hefty tag, however.
yup, I've had a couple of their pro training gloves before, the

nah no relation, they're good gloves in terms of performance and comfort, very comfortable, craftmanship is lacking though for the price point

edit:

yup, I've had a couple of their pro training gloves before, the

Hey guys. It's been a while since I've posted. With work and family, it's been kind of crazy. I did want to post something I picked up on eBay.

I've put in about 6 rounds in them.

Last edited:
Hey guys. It's been a while since I've posted. With work and family, it's been kind of crazy. I did want to post something I picked up on eBay.

Damn!!!!!!! Those are some pimp GG's!!!!!

Dude, welcome back! You have returned in STYLE there! :D

Back