Post Your Gloves/Gear

S

Snowman3459

Yeah I'm sure there have been a million threads about this but the search feature is majorly screwed up right now for me so I'm just going to start my own. Anyways, here is my little collection

ef2b753f.jpg

be879d14.jpg

650f24bc.jpg

A couple pairs of these gloves are strictly for friends to use, like the Adidas :redface:

And if you have any questions about these feel free to ask.

Anyways, mine sort of sucks, and I know some people have way better gear. I'd love to see it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, ha good idea. I will take some pics and post.

bring back the "show us ur shit" thread! epic shit in that.. thats where most of my pics are

MyGear.jpg
:icon_chee
Damn that's some nice gear

Damn thats a lot of gear.....I have more and thats sad for me... :( I think I'm a gear addict lol.

I'm a gear addict as well. I have about 3 more pairs of gloves on the way...including one you recommended haha

I have shorts but I didn't include them in the picture. I need focus mitts and I have to return the only headgear I have. My other one was just too worn.

I'm tempted to take a photo of mine sometime too, but I'm afraid I'll freak out when I realise how much gear I have, lol. Just got received some new gear today, including the awesome TU heatseekers 2.0!

I'm tempted to take a photo of mine sometime too, but I'm afraid I'll freak out when I realise how much gear I have, lol. Just got received some new gear today, including the awesome TU heatseekers 2.0!

Lol don't worry about it, you won't feel as bad seeing all of ours.

When you try those out mind writing a quick review of them? Do you own the original Heatseekers?

Damn that's some nice gear

I'm a gear addict as well. I have about 3 more pairs of gloves on the way...including one you recommended haha

I have shorts but I didn't include them in the picture. I need focus mitts and I have to return the only headgear I have. My other one was just too worn.

Damn sales. :mad:

When you try those out mind writing a quick review of them? Do you own the original Heatseekers?

I'll be putting up a detailed review once I've used them. Out of the box though, these feel super snug on the fist, a little tight even. Unfortunately, I don't have the original seekers to make a comparison.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back