"Post-USADA GSP" is fighter bashing

This post is fighter bashing. You just want people to say GSP Is a roid monkey

giphy.gif

He did testing for a whopping 2 months before Hendricks fight.

Don't be butthurt. People have said much worse about Cyborg, Ronda, Jones, etc.

Well technically every fighter is post-USADA... so it is not fighter bashing

TS is right. I believe GSP will once again return to rule to WW division. Just as soon as USADA testing is good enough.

Another possibility: when we say "post-USADA GSP," we really mean fight-ready GSP after the UFC and USADA are quitsies.

The latter reading supposes our most-desired outcome. That is, GSP could independently seek maximum testing (testing levels well over 9,000) and disclosure to ensure that the sport is clean. In this scenario, GSP returns to competition as soon as the last USADA testing agent boards the last flight out of town. GSP then regains the belt, and poses as a maiden-like paragon of steroid-free excellence as an ambassador for the sport. In one sense, it's the Goldilocks phenomenon. GSP prefers his testing baked to perfection or not at all. And in a sport where as many people are doping as MMA, it's nice to see a man take a stand. And this is just one small part of what makes GSP such an incredible sportsman.

What a guy. I am deeply inspired by GSP's commitment to a clean sport. He's so committed to it that he removed himself from competition prior to USADA testing and hasn't been seen in the cage since. Retiring prior to enhanced independent testing and then staying true by staying retired is precisely how how a true clean athlete makes a statement on steroids.

Thank you TS, for bringing this issue to light. You should next address the unfair stigma attached to Anderson's use of dick pills, and Mendes' use of skin cream. GSP would argue that no more morning sex and an inability to moisturize one's own skin is a necessary sacrifice to have the cleanest sport possible. But I am just a man and I find such arguments disparaging and hurtful. A man should be able to have smooth skin AND a morning fuck daily if he wishes. It would be nice if mods agreed and starting banning such fighter bashers.

tl;dr because you're full of shit. Crawl back under the bridge.

I think the OP is a fair criticism, but I'm prepared for change if any mod wants to make a policy change official.

The rule that you shouldn't accuse fighters of being on steroids is retarded. I'm on boxing forums where this is no problem at all and it leads to very intelligent discussions whether certain fighters are on something or not. Obviously certain names pop up more than others and is good for more casual fans to get to know who is the most suspicious. I think fight fans deserve to know the truth. Obviously you can always have different opinion and think that someone is innocent but it's only fair that suspicious fighters are brought up. At the end of the day internet is very fair, if you're innocent you simply won't be mentioned a lot.

If you got rid of that rule we would have many great discussions here on this issue. We could have polls and combine lists of the most blatantly suspect cheaters etc

tl;dr because you're full of shit. Crawl back under the bridge.

I think the OP is a fair criticism, but I'm prepared for change if any mod wants to make a policy change official.
While I am merely in a position to appreciate your naivete, and perhaps have a laugh, GSP relies on it. You are like peas in a pod. And that is my shit-slathered gift to you.

you call people "noobs" and think that passing scheduled tests means anything lol
no random test = you are on steroids, simple as that

do i really have to explain why?

It wasn't that long ago that even the slightest implication of a UFC fighter or any fighter being a steroid user with no proof by a member of this forum was a guarenteed immediate yellow card.

I'm getting really sick of noobs and now even older account members getting away with this nonsense on the regular. A good example is people referring to GSP and whether or not he's going to fight and at what weight.

It's obvious that by calling him "post usada gsp" you're implicating that he's a steroid cheat even though he has not only never popped for anything, he was the first person to undergo stringent testing in his fight against Hendricks.

TLDR: Calling any fighter who hasn't popped for roids, regardless of your opinion of their appearance or performance after USADA has been instated is direct fighter bashing and should be more heavily enforced. Where you at, mods?!
GSP is a Sherdog member??

While I am merely in a position to appreciate your naivete, and perhaps have a laugh, GSP relies on it. You are like peas in a pod. And that is my shit-slathered gift to you.
You seem to enjoy wallowing in shit, so keep it.

Do you guys have any idea how the mods used to be before? They were fucking crazy.

The current crop is excellent.

Please shut up and move on.

Agree but Mods gave up long ago.
Fighter bashing to elevate your fav fighter is what this site is today. Kind of like the presidential race.

It wasn't that long ago that even the slightest implication of a UFC fighter or any fighter being a steroid user with no proof by a member of this forum was a guarenteed immediate yellow card.

I'm getting really sick of noobs and now even older account members getting away with this nonsense on the regular. A good example is people referring to GSP and whether or not he's going to fight and at what weight.

It's obvious that by calling him "post usada gsp" you're implicating that he's a steroid cheat even though he has not only never popped for anything, he was the first person to undergo stringent testing in his fight against Hendricks.

TLDR: Calling any fighter who hasn't popped for roids, regardless of your opinion of their appearance or performance after USADA has been instated is direct fighter bashing and should be more heavily enforced. Where you at, mods?!

I do not agree. The realities of PEDs in MMA have been well established.

It took way longer for shertards to finally accept the reality that not getting popped means very little, hence the need for a USADA TO BEGIN WITH!!

Random out of competition testing, in which testing agents are showing up at people's houses at 545am establish the concept that athletes are cheating, and extreme measures were/are needed as a deterrent.

So it is not the fault of the observer if we see what we see and determine what we determine based on real life events and evidence. The days of burying our heads in the sand and perpetuating some wet dream fantasy for sherdoggers have ended...

People have been steroid bashing GSP on Sherdog for years. Mods won't do anything about it. I have seen them delete threads because the mod said if he didn't delete it he would have to DUB people.

So are we just supposed to ignore the fact some fighters look totally different post USADA?
No, but GSP looks exactly the same. GSP haters ignore GSP retired before USADA was even in the works when Dana was totally against random testing ... and GSP was random tested and Dana said he was an idiot for it.

It's fighter bashing when what you say doesn't like up with what actually happened and you are simply reaching for any excuse to hate on a fighter.

GSP only randomly tested one time in his entire career and in that fight he looked weak and should have lost according to every MMA site.

So USADA-GSP is a proper term to use.
You mean the fight where his opponent agreed to random testing then refused to do it and since USADA is on the brink of retiring because he can't win any more while GSP looked exactly the same?

Back