"Post-USADA GSP" is fighter bashing

So are we just supposed to ignore the fact some fighters look totally different post USADA?

You have to set a limit somewhere. If you decide that it's ok to accuse fighters of being off the juice based on the 'eyeball test', then you can do the same for any fighter currently looking muscular and ripped, and that would basically mean a free-for-all.

I see certain fighters looking different now and I have commented on it, but without mentioning names (or making it obvious based on context). That's how people should handle it IMO because it contributes fuck all to this forum to accuse fighters based on how they look.

I spew "Cyborg is a roid monster" rhetoric all the time and have never been given so much as a stern finger-wag.

I wasn't aware that Cyborg has NEVER popped for a PED in her entire career. You're lucky not to have been perma banned, good sir!

have mods ever actually cared about fighter bashing?

half of all threads are fighter bashing threads

People have been saying such stuff since usada started, but people critiquing your Canadian crush is suddenly triggering? Shut up.

If you read the thread at all you would've seen that I was using GSP as a popular example. I'm really talking about all fighters who haven't PREVIOUSLY popped.

If you don't like my opinion go somewhere else, imbecile.

Mods gave up because they realized that no one cares what a Shertard has to say.
You can always click on a persons name and select ignore if you are that sensitive.

There is more to USADA than PEDS though. I actually think it is too stringent. It must be hard to train on nothing but organic camomile tea these days

It's getting late over here so I'm logging off soon. Still hoping that a Mod takes part in the conversation and explains the forum's current position, or at least shares his personal take on what constitutes a PED accusation these days and why.

Agree 100%. PED accusations are a-ok now, because nothing gets done, even when posts are reported.

I've actually made a thread a while back asking for clarifications regarding the fighter bashing, PED accusation rules. Pretty harmless questions for the benefit of the entire forum I think. ...It was promptly shut down by someone without any answers being given.
thank god

your kickboxing muay thai circle is full of steroids, so why would you care in the first place, anyway?

My impression of the whole "dubs for even implying a fighter may be on PEDs" thing coming to an end is the fact that once strict drug testing was implemented, a shitload of fighters got popped, including GOAT candidates. I think we should be able to accuse whoever the fuck we want, what does it matter?

Is LW GSP better for u princess?

Last edited:
What about "I'll only fight for 10million and can make 155lbs after USADA" GSP

In the future we will all be on PED's answer dress like Harojuku girls!

All of us!!!

If you read the thread at all you would've seen that I was using GSP as a popular example. I'm really talking about all fighters who haven't PREVIOUSLY popped.

If you don't like my opinion go somewhere else, imbecile.

Uh-huh. So, it got to gsp and started triggering you, got it.

If they enforce the fighter bashing rule, half of Conor fans would be banned for bashing Aldo.

Last edited:
Hendricks and BJ accused GSP of roiding.
He signed up for VADA and expected Hendricks to do the same. Hendricks refused.
GSP threw a fit.

TS is right. I believe GSP will once again return to rule to WW division. Just as soon as USADA testing is good enough.

Another possibility: when we say "post-USADA GSP," we really mean fight-ready GSP after the UFC and USADA are quitsies.

The latter reading supposes our most-desired outcome. That is, GSP could independently seek maximum testing (testing levels well over 9,000) and disclosure to ensure that the sport is clean. In this scenario, GSP returns to competition as soon as the last USADA testing agent boards the last flight out of town. GSP then regains the belt, and poses as a maiden-like paragon of steroid-free excellence as an ambassador for the sport. In one sense, it's the Goldilocks phenomenon. GSP prefers his testing baked to perfection or not at all. And in a sport where as many people are doping as MMA, it's nice to see a man take a stand. And this is just one small part of what makes GSP such an incredible sportsman.

What a guy. I am deeply inspired by GSP's commitment to a clean sport. He's so committed to it that he removed himself from competition prior to USADA testing and hasn't been seen in the cage since. Retiring prior to enhanced independent testing and then staying true by staying retired is precisely how how a true clean athlete makes a statement on steroids.

Thank you TS, for bringing this issue to light. You should next address the unfair stigma attached to Anderson's use of dick pills, and Mendes' use of skin cream. GSP would argue that no more morning sex and an inability to moisturize one's own skin is a necessary sacrifice to have the cleanest sport possible. But I am just a man and I find such arguments disparaging and hurtful. A man should be able to have smooth skin AND a morning fuck daily if he wishes. It would be nice if mods agreed and starting banning such fighter bashers.

I would like to see the mods put in some input

I think after all the Conor psychotic fanboys showed up on here, the mods just gave up and only yellow card personal offensive stuff that isn't just trash talking a fighter.

GSP only randomly tested one time in his entire career and in that fight he looked weak and should have lost according to every MMA site.

So USADA-GSP is a proper term to use.

Back