"Post-USADA GSP" is fighter bashing

The PED rule is antiquated. In 2016 it should be common knowledge that the majority of athletes in pro sports use hormones.

The idea that it's "bashing" is an opinion based on ignorance. It also assumes that hormones are bad; as if saying someone is a hormone user is a slur like "cheater", which I don't agree with.

The whole "natural" argument is complete nonsense anyways. Is it "natural" to get kicked and punch in the head 1000's of times? Since when was the human body built for this type of abuse?

Hormones are not narcotics. They are medicine with real value. It's completely ridiculous that they're illegal in the first place. In 98% of the world hormones are as legal as milk to own and use. This is a United States based opinion that is not shared by a majority of the world and is based on propaganda, ignorance, and false statements.

Yay. Another one who dismisses any attempt at control as Puritanism and thinks that unregulated PED use being dangerous is a myth.

You know, at the end of the day, I don't give a fuck about what Sherdog's position is. I just want a mod to state it clearly and see the rules revised so that they accurately reflect the moderating. Currently, this site is ducking the issue, time and time again.

He was closer to 195 for a number of fights. I have to wonder if you're being deliberately deceptive to make such a comment or are just talking out of your ass.
Complete lie. He was 194 in camp for Shields and was 190 on fight night. After that he immediately went back to 187 because his frame can't handle the weight, he's simply too small.
2009 GSP was UNDER 185.
there was a time when I fought Thiago (Alves) like a year ago, I was lighter I was like 184 so I decided to gain weight
http://www.mmaweekly.com/georges-st...s-to-face-anderson-silva-its-a-permanent-move

In 2010 GSP tried to gain weight, he was 189 for Koscheck and got as high as 194 in camp for Shields, but could only get back to 190 on fight night and his frame could not support the weight.

Condit fight in 2011, AFTER Shields which was the biggest GSP ever was.
Zahabi said St-Pierre was somewhere around 185 for the camp that was abruptly cut short
http://theprovince.com/sports/mma/georges-st-pierre-future-lightweight

So GSP was 190 in ONE fight .. and every other fight in his career he was in the 180's.

Get educated.

He was closer to 195 for a number of fights. I have to wonder if you're being deliberately deceptive to make such a comment or are just talking out of your ass.
Complete lie. He was 194 in camp for Shields and was 190 on fight night. After that he immediately went back to 187 because his frame can't handle the weight, he's simply too small.
2009 GSP was UNDER 185.
there was a time when I fought Thiago (Alves) like a year ago, I was lighter I was like 184 so I decided to gain weight
http://www.mmaweekly.com/georges-st...s-to-face-anderson-silva-its-a-permanent-move

In 2010 GSP tried to gain weight, he was 189 for Koscheck and got as high as 194 in camp for Shields, but could only get back to 190 on fight night and his frame could not support the weight.

Condit fight in 2011, AFTER Shields which was the biggest GSP ever was.
Zahabi said St-Pierre was somewhere around 185 for the camp that was abruptly cut short
http://theprovince.com/sports/mma/georges-st-pierre-future-lightweight

So GSP was 190 in ONE fight .. and every other fight in his career he was in the 180's.

Get educated.

When GSP pops for roids go ahead and call him any name in the book.

Until then, shut up.

I often wonder how you guys manage to double post .. when I try, it won't let me post a duplicate post so soon after the previous one. @UJustGotChaeld

Mods need to start doing steroids, place is turning into a shithole.

What a :eek::eek::eek:gy thing to say, you fucking pussy

Stop trying to nerf the world

What a :eek::eek::eek:gy thing to say, you fucking pussy

Stop trying to nerf the world
he just wants to report everyone "bashing" his favourite fighters, to get them dubs or even bans.

it was bad enough when the mods were sensitive AND retarded, without also bringing back punishments that would be handed out in the majority of UFC related threads.

TLDR: Calling any fighter who hasn't popped for roids, regardless of your opinion of their appearance or performance after USADA has been instated is direct fighter bashing and should be more heavily enforced. Where you at, mods?!

How is say, calling bisping, post-usada-bisping fighter bashing?

You are assuming negative connotations, not always the case

Yay. Another one who dismisses any attempt at control as Puritanism and thinks that unregulated PED use being dangerous is a myth.

You know, at the end of the day, I don't give a fuck about what Sherdog's position is. I just want a mod to state it clearly and see the rules revised so that they accurately reflect the moderating. Currently, this site is ducking the issue, time and time again.

PED use being dangerous IS A MYTH. It's a myth that came about because guys on anabolics during the 80's and 90's were dying of painkiller use, alcoholism, insulin abuse, etc.

Look at any professional bodybuilder that used hormones before the days of Lee Haney, which is when synthetic growth hormone (with insulin use) hit the scene. Guys were double fisting pharma grade hormones at a level you can't even wrap your mind around. Practically all these guys are still around and kicking.

The steroid laws in the United States are insane and total nonsense. Even the absolute hardest of the hardcore anti narcotic countries like Indonesia, Singapore, Japan, etc don't criminalize hormones.

This tyoe of opinion and thinking is just backlash from the same level of sherdogger who was a PED denier back in the day... You remember the type who would flip out a the mere suggestion that their hero or any fighter may have taken a mythical Steer-oid...

Now these same *ag*ots can't accept reality so just like most liberals, they want to take your speech away under the guise of a standard or political correctness.

Agree 100%. PED accusations are a-ok now, because nothing gets done, even when posts are reported.

I've actually made a thread a while back asking for clarifications regarding the fighter bashing, PED accusation rules. Pretty harmless questions for the benefit of the entire forum I think. ...It was promptly shut down by someone without any answers being given.
I think PED accusations are allowed to slide more now because of all the fighters getting busted. To think any fighter has been clean the entirety of their career is folly. The relaxed moderation on this topic is proof the powers-that-be here at Sherdog see it the same.

I know the identity of GSP's boyfriend but who are the other 2?
I'm sure I recognise the guy on the far right with the stick, but I can only think of one name and I'm not prepared to embarrass myself by saying it :D

<{CMPALM}>

10488636_1435980590019948_1654095686_n.jpg

The guy 2nd from left is obviously Post-American History X Edward Norton.

he got the decision, he did not win the fight :D

Really? Because I'm pretty confident that if you go look up Johnny Hendricks on your Fight Finder that you'll see a loss on his record beside the name 'Georges St. Pierre'. Pretty sure that means that he did in fact win the fight.

Really? Because I'm pretty confident that if you go look up Johnny Hendricks on your Fight Finder that you'll see a loss on his record beside the name 'Georges St. Pierre'. Pretty sure that means that he did in fact win the fight.
*yawn* why did you even bother replying?

Back