Post some fights you like

Victor Ortiz vs an unkown Maidana.

Back when everybody thought Ortiz was "tough"

Im surprised he was able to rebound as well after the first RD. Freaking warrior.

Vargas is a pretty underrated fighted amongst fans. Tough kid

sorry if either of these are reposts:

And Vazquez-Marquez III, can't find a a link to the full fight. best I could do:

Grady Brewer vs Fernando Guerrero.

Crazy fight.
Usually Brewer was beyond boring. Guerrero was a modestly hyped prospect. But Brewer beat the crap out of him.

Up there with unexpectedly fun fights along side Brewer's win was Jesse f'n Brinkley's pummeling of Curtis Stevens.

No one expected either of these guys (Brewer or Brinkley) to win... but they both won in impressive fashion.

Up there with unexpectedly fun fights along side Brewer's win was Jesse f'n Brinkley's pummeling of Curtis Stevens.

No one expected either of these guys (Brewer or Brinkley) to win... but they both won in impressive fashion.

Man Curtis is Dre's nephew. I can't laugh

Obviously not an atg fight, but I really enjoyed Robert Easter vs Richard Commey.

Julian Letterlough vs Julio Gonzalez
Arturo Gatti vs Wilson Rodriguez
Derrick Jefferson vs Mo Harris
Razor Ruddock vs Tommy Morrison
Naseem Hamed vs Kevin Kelly
My favorite fight of all time was Diego Corrales vs JL Castillo.

I can't think of better era with so many top HOF type guys at that weight at one time.
And yet it gets discussed very little compared to other great eras.

No particular theme here. Its been a while since we had a fights thread. Just post a fight that you think was a good fight and say something about it. Epic wars, fights that made you respect someone, shocked you, made you laugh- whatever.

I was just watching Pac vs Tony on ESPN Classic fights. You know, I think this is a pretty underrated scrap. People recall it for all the damage Pac did to Tony but Margarito was in that fight. He was getting outlanded probably 4-1 but he was landing some pretty wicked body shots. This IMO, is one of Pacs most impressive fights. Margarito looked like a giant in there. He would have beaten a lot of fighters that night.

This fight was a lot of fun. I think this was Cotto's real coming out party for a lot of fans. Shows everything that made Cotto interesting- Power, bending the rules as far as he could without being called dirty, heart etc...

I actually wasn't watching a lot of boxing at the time of this fight, I was working on saturdays and was poor so I missed most of the big fights. I caught this one at a friends house and it really sucked me back in. Such an underrated heavyweight fight.

This is one of my favorite fights. From the old Tuesday Night Fights series, best boxing series ever.

@Seano I thought I was old AF..

That Kevin Kelley fight is one of my all time favorites..

I saw it on tape delay back in my home country but this was one of the first fights that had me screaming up on my feet.

I forgot what round it was, but there was one moment where Kevin Kelley dropped his hands and let dorsett hit him several times...

He pulled a "Ricardo mayorga" before it was cool.

Back