pope releases peace doves that get ripped apart by crows

What idiot TV channel thinks gulls and corvids are birds of prey?

Satan wins yet again! Hail Satan.

tumblr_mqjqvng7tn1scng0mo1_500.gif

Priests must have molested those crows' eggs.

wow not a good sign at all.

proves god hates catholics.

Damn, must be a territorial thing. I never thought birds were cannibals.

There are many birds of prey. They're quite impressive to watch do their thing.

I've watched a hawk catch a small bird mid flight. Their speed and precision is something to behold. We even have Bald Eagles where I live; they're beautiful. Seeing one in the wild is pretty captivating.

Technically they're not cannibals though. They hunt smaller birds of a different species. Just like fish in the sea. If they kill the same species though, it does fall under cannibalism.

Last edited:
This is the comeback we've all been waiting for..
David Loiseau...
we've missed thee.

There are many birds of prey. They're quite impressive to watch do their thing.

I've watched a hawk catch a small bird mid flight. Their speed and precision is something to behold. We even have Bald Eagles where I live; they're beautiful. Seeing one in the wild is pretty captivating.

Technically they're not cannibals though. They hunt smaller birds of a different species. Just like fish in the sea.

So, if I hunt smaller people...say mexicans or asians, and I kill and eat them, I'm not a cannibal?

Well wtf. And here I've been going to the market for my dinner. When I could just knock on some neighbors door.

Damn, must be a territorial thing. I never thought birds were cannibals.

Saw a video of a Pelican eating a Pigeon. Took it like 20 minutes to swallow the thing.

[YT]6TER-Nh4A8I[/YT]

Can't find the original version. Prince hates YouTube.

So, if I hunt smaller people...say mexicans or asians, and I kill and eat them, I'm not a cannibal?

Well wtf. And here I've been going to the market for my dinner. When I could just knock on some neighbors door.

Shit, you know what, I was wrong. Just looked it up. As long as they're in the same phylum, cannibalism is the name of the game.

So I guess you don't get an excuse to go hunting smaller people. Sorry to get your hopes up bud.

Yeah, ripped apart.

A seagull and a black crow swooped in and tangled with the doves, who lost some feathers in the melee

Threads like this bring out my inner curmudgeon, I just want to shake my fist and spit.

Shit, you know what, I was wrong. Just looked it up. As long as they're in the same phylum, cannibalism is the name of the game.

So I guess you don't get an excuse to go hunting smaller people. Sorry to get your hopes up bud.

damnit Bear... you were gonna be my line of defense if I ever get caught. Any ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back