pope releases peace doves that get ripped apart by crows

There are many birds of prey. They're quite impressive to watch do their thing.

I've watched a hawk catch a small bird mid flight. Their speed and precision is something to behold. We even have Bald Eagles where I live; they're beautiful. Seeing one in the wild is pretty captivating.

Technically they're not cannibals though. They hunt smaller birds of a different species. Just like fish in the sea. If they kill the same species though, it does fall under cannibalism.
I have a bird feeder in my backyard and about a year ago in late summer I saw a Hawk come swooping down and literally snatched one of the birds perched on the bird feeder and then immediately flew away. The Hawk came back the next day and was in a tree waiting for more birds to come to the feeder. Needless to say for a good few days I didn't see a single bird go near the feeder.

Explain this?

Try finding a catholic girl that doesn't believe in Horoscopes and astrology, or other magic. And not as something that's a trick of the devil, but some sort of neutral magic. People used to be burned for such beliefs. But people today are too stupid to even understand the religion they claim to follow. It's all a joke.

Back