pope releases peace doves that get ripped apart by crows

damnit Bear... you were gonna be my line of defense if I ever get caught. Any ideas?

Monkeys. You can eat all the monkey brains you'd like and retain your non cannibal status. Indiana Jones style.

Monkeys. You can eat all the monkey brains you'd like and retain your non cannibal status. Indiana Jones style.

Hmm. not too many monkeys here. Guess I'm going grocery shopping at the zoo

Well, they need something to feed their children, being birds doesn't mean they can't eat other types of birds.

It signifies that anyone stupid enough to believe in religion will look at this as a sign...

God doesn't exist.

Heathens are attacking the church.

That Dove died for our sins.

Birds gonna bird.

Don't care.

The option is yours but choose wisely.

Catholic Mass is essentially ceremonial magic; a thinly-veiled pagan ritual. Drink the 'blood' from the cup that symbolizes the feminine reproductive organs, eat the 'flesh', etc.

Yea ok

Clearly the work of Papa Emeritus II.

tumblr_mf4yjoetlt1r994n4o1_500.jpg

Hail Sa-tan

God doesn't exist.

Heathens are attacking the church.

That Dove died for our sins.

Birds gonna bird.

Don't care.

The option is yours but choose wisely.

Birds gonna bird...

And Happy Birthday, Bro! Get into anything crazy?

Catholic Mass is essentially ceremonial magic; a thinly-veiled pagan ritual. Drink the 'blood' from the cup that symbolizes the feminine reproductive organs, eat the 'flesh', etc.

What you are attempting to discuss exists in Catholicism, Eastern Orthodox Christianity and other denominations. The wine does not represent female reproductive organs.

Back