Ponzi Scheme Legal: SBG and Gunni Appeal Denied by UFC

Nelson never complain to the referee. He was fine. And he lost to a better striker. It's as simple as that.

Time to stop crying and deal with it.

If you had read the first post you would have seen that Kavanagh wrote "To be clear the only gouge that matters is final one."

Was Nelson supposed to stop fighting and complain to the referee when he was in survival mode trying to not get knocked the hell out?

You people are retarded, an eye poke is an eye poke and he poked him several times in the span of a minute. Just because the ref didn't see it makes it ok? If I kill somebody and nobody witnesses it but I get caught on a security camera should I not be arrested? Since nobody saw it when it happened it's fine right?

You shouldn't watch MMA anymore. I think synchronized swimming is more up your alley, and wouldn't offend your gentle disposition

What can you expect from a guy from a country like Argentina, where Maradona (a cocaine adict that is praised for cheating in soccer) is called the GOAT?

Lol drama queen

That last one is brutal. Half his pointer finger is inside Gunni's eye socket. Jones & Faber would both be very proud

LOL his finger is curled. If it was halfway in his eye, he would be disfigured

View attachment 276405

I don't? This guy begs to differ and knows I am fully aware.

Ok, then tell me how it is a ponzi scheme. I will post definition below just to refresh your memory.

PS - One of the majors I graduated college with was Finance.

A Ponzi scheme (/ˈpɒn.zi/; also a Ponzi game)[1] is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator generates returns for older investors through revenue paid by new investors, rather than from legitimate business activities or profit of financial trading. Operators of Ponzi schemes can be either individuals or corporations, and grab the attention of new investors by offering short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.

If they're not gonna throw a NC on this one, then they're not going to do it in any other case either.

This was as bad as it gets with eyepokes that could still be ruled accidental imo.

Ok, then tell me how it is a ponzi scheme. I will post definition below just to refresh your memory.

PS - One of the majors I graduated college with was Finance.

A Ponzi scheme (/ˈpɒn.zi/; also a Ponzi game)[1] is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator generates returns for older investors through revenue paid by new investors, rather than from legitimate business activities or profit of financial trading. Operators of Ponzi schemes can be either individuals or corporations, and grab the attention of new investors by offering short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.

All wrong.

someone shoop that gunni, that is almost worse than Hunt after JDS deflated him

Stuff like this doesn't just happen by accident.

It was the same when Faber did it to that Rivera guy on an undercard a few years ago.

Should have been a no contest IMO.

Back