Ponzi scheme is sleeping on Platinum, Claimed he never saw Mike fight.

you didn't watch UFC 202 McGregor vs Diaz 2 ?

<JagsKiddingMe>
I did but I watched Cerrone, Rumble vs. Glover and the obvious fight. He may have been fighting while I was handling the BBQ but, no, I didn't pay particular attention. No disrespect, the guy may be a great fighter and eventually make his mark but, no I have not seen him fight, other than the gifs and videos posted on Sherdog under "Platinum Mike Perry likes cake" and "Platinum Mike Perry gets a haircut" crap.

Perry is going to sleep, he should had fought Pitbull instead of a legit killer in his prime

No Ponz gifs?

tumblr_ot7ebh4DxC1rofocqo3_500.gif
I don't have any gifs... but I've got a couple of pictures though.

gunnar-ponzi-eye-poke-4-jpg.289455

gunnar-ponzi-eye-poke-6-jpg.289459

We will see on how he does in the top 10... but what I said about Plat going through a transition for the Jouban fight is simply observation. Plat even said it himself & all you have to do is watch his previous 2 or 3 fights before that one to see a massive difference in style. It's not even close to be honest. You're kind of telling on yourself if you think I'm making it up. It's very easy to see.

"through a transition for the Jouban fight is simply observation"

Excuses are excuses no matter what color you try and paint them

"through a transition for the Jouban fight is simply observation"

Excuses are excuses no matter what color you try and paint them
I'm assuming your point is that him going through a transition during the Jouban fight is invalid?

It is not invalid.

Yes, it is still a loss.. but people are making such a spectacle out of the loss & making it seem like Perry is washed up because he lost to Jouban.

Explaining the trasition is valid because the guy who fought Jouban has come & gone... & he's a different fighter now. Sure it means something... but that loss is not evidence that he has no chance at the top 10.

I'm assuming your point is that him going through a transition during the Jouban fight is invalid?

It is not invalid.

Yes, it is still a loss.. but people are making such a spectacle out of the loss & making it seem like Perry is washed up because he lost to Jouban.

Explaining the trasition is valid because the guy who fought Jouban has come & gone... & he's a different fighter now. Sure it means something... but that loss is not evidence that he has no chance at the top 10.

Conor was going through a "transition" against Floyd............bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Back