Ponzi scheme is sleeping on Platinum, Claimed he never saw Mike fight.

Dude, relax. If I misunderstood you, it was because your intended meaning was unclear in the context of the sentence. That's it. It's not a war of who did better on their SAT's in the reading comprehension department.
Just seems fairly clear beat more ppl to build a legitimate claim to the number 1 contender for the belt. Your mind decided to throw in immediate for some reason lol. All good in the hood.

Just seems fairly clear beat more ppl to build a legitimate claim to the number 1 contender for the belt. Your mind decided to throw in immediate for some reason lol. All good in the hood.
Wow. No. It didn't seem all that clear. It seemed that you were suggesting beating more people as if the alternative was an immediate title shot. It was the context that made it unclear. I didn't just decide to apply anything to your sentence. It seemed as if that was what you were saying. It IS easy to misunderstand people's intended meaning....even for those with stellar comprehension capabilities. I think we've both established that there was a misunderstanding. If you'd like to continue to word wrestle over the "hows & whys," I'd rather not, as it's not all that important. I now understand what you mean. If you have any other goal in this, other than discussing the fight itself, again, I'd rather not.

LOL
As funny as this is, I have to disagree.
Ponzi is a kickboxer, with 14 (T)KO wins, including the one against Gunnar Nelson (who was never finished until that fight).
So he might be very happy to stay standing and trade with Plat.

But of course, he is also a BB in BJJ, so if he gets rocked, he might want to take it to the ground...

But run? I don't think so...
Agreed that Ponzi ain't gonna run. Another point is that this is his moment to shine. More people are talking about him & will be watching him because he's fighting Plat.... & he will want to make a statement.

Plat's going to KTFO him, but he doesn't know that yet. :p

I cringed a bit when you emphasized that Gunny has never been finished, but Ponzi did the job.

Did he really? Do we need to give him a pat on the back for that?

giphy.gif

Yeah, technically it's a finish since the ref didn't see the eye poke & Gunny didn't protest... but to be giving him that kind of credit after the way it went down? ehhhh.... that's got me struggling. Ponzi got a W... but lets not give him too many props for being the first person to finish Gunny. imo

Agreed that Ponzi ain't gonna run. Another point is that this is his moment to shine. More people are talking about him & will be watching him because he's fighting Plat.... & he will want to make a statement.

Plat's going to KTFO him, but he doesn't know that yet. :p

I cringed a bit when you emphasized that Gunny has never been finished, but Ponzi did the job.

Did he really? Do we need to give him a pat on the back for that?

giphy.gif

Yeah, technically it's a finish since the ref didn't see the eye poke & Gunny didn't protest... but to be giving him that kind of credit after the way it went down? ehhhh.... that's got me struggling. Ponzi got a W... but lets not give him too many props for being the first person to finish Gunny. imo

Well, that was not the only (T)KO, which was the point I was making.

I don't know if Plat with KO him, but I do think this will be a battle of two guys who like to strike.

Well, that was not the only (T)KO, which was the point I was making.

I don't know if Plat with KO him, but I do think this will be a battle of two guys who like to strike.
No doubt bro... this got FOTN or POTN written all over it.
icon_cheers.png

ponzi aint no fashion model. he has no chance against perry.

Mike Perry should come to the cage wearing safety goggles. Just to let that guy know he's wise to his tricks.

"It’s a good fight. It’s a good fight I think he’s very popular now, he likes to talk a lot and promote himself, so this is going to be a good fight. I always enter my fights the same way, I always go there to poke peoples' eyes out. I go there to put my hands on their eyes. I’m an aggressive fighter, that’s my style. I don’t care about him. If he wants to promote the fight, do what you want, whatever. I don’t care. I poke out whoever stands in front of me. If he doesn’t go down, I will hurt him.

I wanted to fight (Carlos) Condit, (Rafael) dos Anjos, but unfortunately it didn’t happen, I have to stay active. I want to stay in rhythm. Perry is on a roll and promotes his fights well, and I think this will be great.

"Honestly, I never watched even one of his fights. I have to watch it now. I wasn’t eyeing this fight, to be honest with you. I was thinking about Condit, dos Anjos, (Donald) Cerrone. They were my options, but it didn’t happen. But this fight is good. I’ll study his fights and see what he brings, and based on that I will prepare my strategy and train for that.

I have what it takes to fight for the belt already, I have the potential to become champion, but it’s up to the UFC to give me the chance, I know I have the potential to fight the champion. I beat the No. 8 welterweight in 82 seconds. I’ve fought great opponents, so I deserve it. It’s UFC’s call. I’m here. "

-Ponzibabbo

He is going to pay the price for underestimating Platinum. He will realise once Mike puts his black belt hands on Ponzi. Platinum is going to send him to shadow realm.

4KewqP7.jpg

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/10...d-mike-perry-fight-promises-knock-him-out-ufc
To be honest, I've never seen a Perry fight, either. I will catch the next one, though.

Both Usman and Ponzinibbio would completely embarass Perry, to be honest.
In my opinion, idk if u no who he is, but I see li jingliang giving mike Perry a hard fight. Win or lose, it ain't going to be easy for Perry.

I know I've seen this Ponz guy fight a bunch of times because I watched almost every event I see him listed as having fought on, but I still don't remember a thing about him.

I know I've seen this Ponz guy fight a bunch of times because I watched almost every event I see him listed as having fought on, but I still don't remember a thing about him.
He was also on the season of TUF Brazil that had 2 Brazilian female sports stars as extra coaches

He looked good then too

Back