Poll: Who "won" the conference?

Who "won" the conference?

• Khabib

• Conor

• Nobody

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think Khabib made that comment to make Conor think he fell for the trap making Conor over confident. Khabib is playing 4D chess man!!

In which case well played Khabib.

I think he was able to get under a lot of opponents skins successfully. That is what he is after. I think like any actor, when he can't play his role convincingly to his opponents, he undermines himself. This was also different because it didn't look like he was having fun out there. There were a lot of hilarious moments in his trash talk to nate for example but here he was just loud and angry and couldn't get through Khabib's wall successfully.

He was onto something with the khadirov thing but if you look at who khabib is, the only thing that I think could truly offend him would be to call him a fake Muslim.

Your missing it, he wanted to come off as an alcoholic, which he sold very well

Gee.... really ?
Thanks for that cause I couldn't tell from the mounds of witty and lucid verbiage that came from the bhib-ster.

I'm actually in awe that someone actually typed in those words as a titled thread.
I'm like actually beside myself right now.

Gee.... really ?
Thanks for that cause I couldn't tell from the mounds of witty and lucid verbiage that came from the bhib-ster.

I'm actually in awe that someone actually typed in those words as a titled thread.
I'm like actually beside myself right now.

There's always someone who likes to come into a thread and thinks he's being witty by complaining about a high amount of threads on a singular topic.

1st off there's nothing witty about it, it just looks like a desperste attempt to make a joke.

2nd what difference does it make how many threads there are?? Are you really complakning because a thread instead of having over 100 pages, its broken down into smaller threads that is easier to discuss and voice your opinion???

Whatever helps you sleep easier

Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_11_10_48_PM.png

Screen_shot_2018_09_20_at_10_48_32_PM.png
actual gif from presser:

tumblr_ourcoahrfA1to0towo1_500.gif

There's always someone who likes to come into a thread and thinks he's being witty by complaining about a high amount of threads on a singular topic.

1st off there's nothing witty about it, it just looks like a desperste attempt to make a joke.

2nd what difference does it make how many threads there are?? Are you really complakning because a thread instead of having over 100 pages, its broken down into smaller threads that is easier to discuss and voice your opinion???
No offense, but I think my retort went over your head ( I mean.....i think) ??

I mean ... it's what we call a rhetorical statement so like why ? I mean, really why?
It's not a complaint.
Its like titling a thread " you know what, water is wet " ,,,, hence- there is no debate.

When you resort to low key racism, xenophobia and the old "you terrorist" schtick you've won nothing verbal.

Well your equally low brow fans will claim victory but Idiocy doesn't recognize itself.

Well no, i never insinuated that it will have a big impact on the fight, just pointing out that Khabib fell for the shtick and thats why Conor won the mental warfare between the 2.

How that will translate in the octagon or even if it will is something i clearly said i dont know.
Lol you're a fucking idiot man. Either that or you're very young. If you're an adult then I feel bad for you

That was a horrible press conference. The drunk guy was babbling nonsense the whole time and ruined it. Nobody "won".

Neither man was shook. So nobody.

Btw, when is the next presser? Or are they not having anymore with these two?

meh.
Conor fans will claim Conor won.
Khabib fans & Conor detractors will claim Khabib won.

Not one person will be objective

Conor hater here..

It was embarrassing for Conor. Way off his game. Stammered a few times. Dumb rehearsed lines.

Khabib sat there and took all of Conor's shots but was largely unaffected. Had to compose himself a few times but took it well. Looked like most of the insults rolled off his back.

Conor looked "great" according to his die hard servants and ass kissers. To me it looked like the GOAT smack talker got beat by someone with broken english and an iron will.

I don't see a poll, but I thought McGregor seemed high, so I guess he won?

I seem to be the only one who thought the presser was a stupid waste of time. Just these guys yapping over each other about shit I couldn't care less about. Very little insight into their training or preparation. No real take-aways IMO

I’m with you. Everything I’ve read so far is Conor digging deep to try to get under Khabibs skin and Khabib not biting. Nothing fight related. Nothing relevant. Nothing to spark additional interest in the fight itself. The build up to this fight is going a completely different direction than I anticipated. I am disappoint so far b

I lost by spending 30 minutes watching, waiting for it to start. Then half of it was muted. Complete farce.

Khabib looked bored the entire conference.
Conor looked high/drunk the entire conference.

The only thing that happened in the whole thing was Conor sold a few whiskey bottles.

Conor won. Proper 12 is a hit with the doggers. There have already been about 20 threads about it.

Those of us who didn't waste time watching it.

Conor won because he made Khabib emotional and did good ad for his whiskey.
In Face-off Khabib froze and didnt say a word when Conor talked to him so Conor clearly came out looking better. Also Khabib left and Conor stayed on the stage posing for pictures with his 2 Belts.

If its true and Conor told his group to leave Khabib to him alone unarmed when they attacked the Bus and Khabib was aware off this then he could be legit intimidated. I dont think it will mean much in the fight but if there is gonna be another press conference then we should be worried that this fight stays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back