Poll: Who "won" the conference?

Who "won" the conference?

• Khabib

• Conor

• Nobody

Results are only viewable after voting.
Conor was off his rocker, his response was that of someone who's not satisfied with the reaction they are receiving. Conor has always been extremely clever and witty with the truth. While some wit was mixed in at the presser there was also just a shit load of nonsense and boasting. Conor ain't what he used to be with the mic, whether or not that impacts the way he fights remains to be seen. As a Khabib fan I've been very worried about how Khabib will deal with the pressure, all signs point to "well" but the fact remains he's never been in this spot and we just don't know yet. It's tough to put into words but I'm more confident in Khabib simply due to the fact that whatever "x-factor" Conor had seems to be waning/waned.

We're all under this impression that Conor was trying to rustle his jimmies. I agree it wasn't what it was before.

Here, ill explain how i came to this conclusion.

- Dana White said Conor won the mental gsme " ok, not much there, but at first I thought neither really walked with much and it just got me thinking wtf Dana was talking about "

- then it comes out that Conor was pretending to drink alcohol (if you need a source let me know)

- then Khabib responds to "alcoholic Conor"

So Conor pretended to be a drunk, and Khabib fell for it. I'd say thats a win if i ever did see one.

But that is my interpretation of how it looks.

What the fuck does that even say, you weirdo?

The first photo, Khabib is grinning, cool.

The second is a close up of Conor. What are you implying that means?

You’re a fucking goof.
Don’t forget attention whore. How many shit threads on the same subject do we need?

I don't think there was a way to win the trash talk, because it was only one guy trash talking, which was Conor. Khabib didn't say much for the most part and was just smirking the whole way through

First language English, of course he won the verbals, the only way he could really win that press conference is if he rustled Khabib. The jury's out.

I don't think there was a way to win the trash talk, because it was only one guy trash talking, which was Conor. Khabib didn't say much for the most part and was just smirking the whole way through

Yes but came away thinking Conor is an alcoholic. He bought the gimmick, and thats why he lost in my opinion.

People believe what they want to and see what they want. Khabib knew Conor was going to act a fool and talk shit. He endured the press conference and said he'll do his talking in the cage. Simple as that.

First language English, of course he won the verbals, the only way he could really win that press conference is if he rustled Khabib. The jury's out.

I guess just didnt read my OP.

He didnt rustle his jimmies, but he made Khabib think he was an alcoholic.

Khabib was trying to play the "nothing bithers me" guy until Conor made that comment about Khabib getting illegal funding for his camps or something, im not sure what it was exactly, but i wanna know more about that.
Khabibs demeanor changed, his face turned red, Conor definitely got in his head for sure.

i think from their body language and how they were behaving, conor got super offended when khabib said he is in it for the money.

Conor looked like an idiot especially since his whole act was meant for his nuthuggers to be in the crowd cheering everything he says but it was a quiet room and he looked like an idiot.

People believe what they want to and see what they want. Khabib knew Conor was going to act a fool and talk shit. He endured the press conference and said he'll do his talking in the cage. Simple as that.

I'm not saying anything that Conor said got to him, but Khabib bought the whole alcoholic gimmick.

Here's the vid to prove it.

i think from their body language and how they were behaving, conor got super offended when khabib said he is in it for the money.

Yes but he always gets rustled in Pressers. Like when Nate brought up Roids. Hes very emotional, angry and loud.

But the Conor that makes the walk is always calm and collected and couldnt be farther from how he acts at the pressers. Its an act, and his opponents have a history of having a hard time taking him seriously because of it.

According to Khabib, he's facing an alcoholic drunk on Oct.6 now.

If so, and I couldn't care less, it's prolly the only ting he'll win in this.

Another sherdog over analyzing something that does not require analyzing.

Yes but came away thinking Conor is an alcoholic. He bought the gimmick, and thats why he lost in my opinion.

I think Khabib made that comment to make Conor think he fell for the trap making Conor over confident. Khabib is playing 4D chess man!!

I'm not saying anything that Conor said got to him, but Khabib bought the whole alcoholic gimmick.

Here's the vid to prove it.

He's a professional and treats his body like a fine tuned machine. I dont think he cares what Conor is doing as long as they fight on the 6th.

We're all under this impression that Conor was trying to rustle his jimmies. I agree it wasn't what it was before.

Here, ill explain how i came to this conclusion.

- Dana White said Conor won the mental gsme " ok, not much there, but at first I thought neither really walked with much and it just got me thinking wtf Dana was talking about "

- then it comes out that Conor was pretending to drink alcohol (if you need a source let me know)

- then Khabib responds to "alcoholic Conor"

So Conor pretended to be a drunk, and Khabib fell for it. I'd say thats a win if i ever did see one.

But that is my interpretation of how it looks.

Josh-Is-Retarded.

Whatever Conor wanted to accomplish at the press conference in terms of getting a response out of Khabib was done.

Yes but he always gets rustled in Pressers. Like when Nate brought up Roids. Hes very emotional, angry and loud.

But the Conor that makes the walk is always calm and collected and couldnt be farther from how he acts at the pressers. Its an act, and his opponents have a history of having a hard time taking him seriously because of it.

According to Khabib, he's facing an alcoholic drunk on Oct.6 now.

I think he was able to get under a lot of opponents skins successfully. That is what he is after. I think like any actor, when he can't play his role convincingly to his opponents, he undermines himself. This was also different because it didn't look like he was having fun out there. There were a lot of hilarious moments in his trash talk to nate for example but here he was just loud and angry and couldn't get through Khabib's wall successfully.

He was onto something with the khadirov thing but if you look at who khabib is, the only thing that I think could truly offend him would be to call him a fake Muslim.

Khabib was trying to play the "nothing bithers me" guy until Conor made that comment about Khabib getting illegal funding for his camps or something, im not sure what it was exactly, but i wanna know more about that.
Khabibs demeanor changed, his face turned red, Conor definitely got in his head for sure.

Conor fans seem to desperately need to believe this...it's like they know he can't win via skill...so they need to invent some nonsense way for him to win via "Jedi mind tricks".

Back