Poll: Who wins boxing match - Conor Mcgregor or Floyd Mayweather

Who wins?

• Conor Mcgregor

• Floyd Mayweather

Results are only viewable after voting.
1st fight he was, he panicked wrestled and got choked out because he was losing the boxing exchanges and got rocked. He was outboxed, that's just a fact.
He was 'losing the boxing exchanges' BECAUSE he got rocked, and even that's debatable. He got hit clean but I think he was just gassed

nice troll mate
Even if it is not his style he can generate more power than Conor, because he is faster and has better technique, Conor power won't translate well to boxing because he will have to change his stance and the flow of the striking is very different from mma and the gloves, of course

20% for Conor, wow that's pretty high considering he'll get schooled by Floyd.

I'm praying that the betting markets follows these idiots and the voting split cos they are currently pricing Mayweather at 1.25/-400. Each $1 on Mayweather would win 25 cents. Most bookies currently have it that each $1 on Mayweather would win $0.06 - $0.10. Even that is hella generous.

Even if it is not his style he can generate more power than Conor, because he is faster and has better technique, Conor power won't translate well to boxing because he will have to change his stance and the flow of the striking is very different from mma and the gloves, of course

He'll rip Conor's body to shreds. Oh no, not a faked kick! Bang left hook and Conor is out. If Diaz can rock him through punch placement then no doubt Floyd can.

Let's face it you got exposed for your stupidity and now you trying to deny the fact that you are such a noob that doesn't even understand that footwork/head movement= Technique makes you even more stupid. To come with a simple explanation for your retarded ass everything that is learned is called Technique ... you learn to use footwork and head movement therefore it's automatically a Technique.

Holly shit boy, you really must have low IQ if you don't understand such a basic concept :))
When breaking down a fight, strengths and weaknesses of you put in technique as a whole you'd have to be retarded

1 guy can roll with punches better and have better head movement.
One guy can have better movement and foot work
One can can throw a jab better while the other throws a better uppercut
The way you are saying it makes technique cover all aspects of the fight

So technically if you say Floyd has better technique then you are saying
Better jab
Straight
Uppercut
Hook
Faints
Headmovement
Foot work
Cardio

Basically everything.

So you're agreeing with me that Floyd is better everywhere but you're still arguing with me.

no he cant

Conor wins because he will make a fortune, losing nothing. Such a smart move by him here. Win or lose everyone will still continue to watch his next fight. That guy is set for life...

All this poll proves is that at least 117 people on this site are either retarded or they are trolls.

I'm not surprised motherf**kers!!!

Is normal!!!!

I have yet to see Conor lose to a someone to a someone smaller with no reach advantage on him.
Floyd is old, small and predictable, Conor is a new breed, pinnacle of the fighting evolution.

I'm definitely making a list and keeping my eye on these people.

Next time I find myself in an argument on here I'll see if they're on the list and save my time even trying
I'm usually one to say Conor can win a fight. After all he's done in MMA, you can't seriously make the argument that there's any fight at his weight class that he can't win. I won't doubt him again in MMA.

But Conor McGregor does not beat Floyd Mayweather at boxing. That just doesn't happen. I hope it does because I want to see Floyd lose and I would love the craziness and absurdity that comes from that.

But it won't happen. Anyone who honestly, truly believes that Conor beats Floyd in a boxing match isn't even a "fan" - they're just some dumb motherfuckers who are blinded by a flashy persona. If/when this fight happens and if/when Conor loses, please publicly shame these people for their stupidity.

I don't see how Conor can win.

So

I voted for him. This has been a crazy 13 months or so.

Conor proved myself and most of this troll cave wrong too many times for me to bet against him.

It's funny that people actually believe Conor punch harder than top level boxers

I don't believe it but it wouldn't be that strange.

Same as Mayweather losing...the guy is waaaay over 40 and he is fighting a can, he can definitely underestimate him and pay for it.

Would Conor still get paid if he came in and KO head kicked floyd? (Getting DQ in the process obviously) That would be a pretty hilarious statement to make.

Conor is only chasing this fight for 1 reason, because it will be by far his biggest payday of his career and it will set him up for the rest of his life. Floyd is not even a KO artist but I think he KO's Conor easily. I knew Sherdoggers were stupid but goddamn 19% went full retard.

Based on what? Please give me reasoning as to how you think Floyd will KO Conor. McGregor has never been KO'd. Floyd doesn't KO anyone. Last time Floyd KO'd anyone Conor wasn't even in the UFC.

Please explain to me, since I am full retard.

Based on what? Please give me reasoning as to how you think Floyd will KO Conor. McGregor has never been KO'd. Floyd doesn't KO anyone. Last time Floyd KO'd anyone Conor wasn't even in the UFC.

When was the last time Floyd fought such a weak boxer?

Bolt has never been beaten in Olympics Games, please explain me how he wouldn't be humiliated in a swimming race vs Phelps (lose by more than 5 sec) since Phelps hasn't beat anyone by that margin in recent years

Btw, I'm not sure about the KO, but it's that or ref stops the fight by TKO

Mayweather doesn't have devastating knockout power but he can still clock you and put you out especially if he finds enough openings to land clean shots. You have to remember that for much of his career he was fighting other world class Boxers. McGregor has never had a professional Boxing match. If Mayweather did knockout McGregor I imagine he would do it later in the fight after Conor gasses. This could be a very humiliating fight to watch. It is also not impossible that McGregor gets the upset given his knockout power. It would be the biggest upset in the history of Boxing but it is not impossible.

However beyond a puncher's chance which in terms of probability is less than 10% in my opinion McGregor has no realistic chance and would get outboxed easily. I don't know if he even has the stamina to go 12 Rounds with Mayweather. A KO loss after being outclassed for 6 or 7 Rounds is actually probable.

I really don't see how 20% of Sherdog can even predict that McGregor would win. That puncher's chance is all he's got and it's incredibly slim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back