Poll: Who wins boxing match - Conor Mcgregor or Floyd Mayweather

Who wins?

• Conor Mcgregor

• Floyd Mayweather

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I can, I will say McGregor has more power, he will be much bigger. His foot movement will be faster than Floyd. Mayweather will be in his 40s, Conor in his Prime. McGregor will have ~3 inch reach advantage. Floyd gets caught early in fights and being rusty after not training specifically for a year will be a detriment. Conor is training considerably more often.

If I were to offer a hedge bet, Conor by KO inside 5 straddled against Mayweather by decision. Basically, I'm thinking Conor may be able to catch him with his blitz within the first few rounds. If it doesn't happen, Mayweather will win a convincing decision.

lol are you for real?????? floyds´s foottwoork is godly, conor needed more 15 years of boxing training to get that footwork

The one that wasn't outboxed and rocked by Nate Diaz.

nate diaz is a natural shw with an incredible track record of knocking people out.

of his 47 ufc wins, 46.5 came by way of knock out. The .5 was when his opponent was so scared of the giant nate that he shit himself in the cage, slid in it, bumped his head, and knocked himself out could. nate gets some credit for scaring the poor fucker so bad in the first place.

and before any of your can inject some reality in to my post:

giphy.gif

The fact that 20% of the people here think Conor will win this fight (if it ever happens) should prove how delusional his fans are.

If I can, I will say McGregor has more power, he will be much bigger. His foot movement will be faster than Floyd. Mayweather will be in his 40s, Conor in his Prime. McGregor will have ~3 inch reach advantage. Floyd gets caught early in fights and being rusty after not training specifically for a year will be a detriment. Conor is training considerably more often.

If I were to offer a hedge bet, Conor by KO inside 5 straddled against Mayweather by decision. Basically, I'm thinking Conor may be able to catch him with his blitz within the first few rounds. If it doesn't happen, Mayweather will win a convincing decision.

conor's footwork is trash. it works fine in mma but floyd will have his way with him.

conor isnt a strong puncher also. he is strong for mma, but is nothing like canelo or cotto (both of whom mayweather walked all over).

Balls to step up and try something like this? Hell for 25 million i would show my balls and go in there and get my ass kicked by Floyd to.

And you really are clueless if you think Conor has even the slightest chance. By boxing standards he isn't a good boxer. He got outboxed by Nate fucking Diaz, but you think he has a shot vs the best Boxer of this generation? Fucking Berto would kick his ass, never mind Floyd

Both you and I would step up, fuck I would do it for 500k but would you are I get the chance? FUCK NO. Conor earned it by promoting himself and putting the hard work in UFC inside and out.

129 retards and counting...

I didn't create these photos...

They are part of the messaging options here on Sherdog. I would assume they were created and placed here for users to use.

So I take advantage of these tools, especially when dealing with tools.

[<cena1}[<cena1}[<cena1}[<cena1}[<cena1}
<2>

fuck. ive been here for 12 years and never realized you could post those responses without having to get a link to a pic.

i am not a smart man.

Conor is going after a payday .

So what if he loses? He will still make more than he would in 4 mma fights

Floyd: Master boxer, size disadvantage, 40 years old, no Conor tape to study, used to fighting "traditional" boxers, taking massive risk, domestic violence accusations for Conor to exploit in the media.

Conor: Unknown boxing ability, size advantage, 28 years old, plenty of Floyd tape, odd style, zero risk, hits below the belt with trash talk.

Conor has a way better chance of winning this than people give him credit for.

These are 2 humans in a fist fight. Anything can happen. Bispings champ, Cruz got Cruz'd, etc
The fight will be at 147 lbs.. Conor might not even make it through the weigh ins..
And his trash talk will have no effect on the master of trash talking, Floyd Mayweather Jr. Floyd will probably
come to the press conference with a suitcase of C notes and start counting them right there on the table.. Laughing
at anything Conor says.. This fight will only be entertaining in the build up to the fight. Once they step in the ring, it is all
business and Floyd will take Conor to school.. Boxing 101 and the School of Hard Knocks. Even if you do not like Floyd and his personality, to
say Conor has even the slightest chance is delusional at best..

Back