Poll: Who wins boxing match - Conor Mcgregor or Floyd Mayweather

Who wins?

• Conor Mcgregor

• Floyd Mayweather

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone seriously thinking Connie can KO Floyd in a BOXING match is completely crazy.
I mean seriously,you are smelling collors crazy.

Last edited:
Mods, If you want to make sherdog great again, this is a great opportunity. Ban these 20% idiots that voted for Conor.

89 dumbasses lol.

Conor can only win by landing the most lucky shot in combat sports history.

which 145 pound boxer hits harder than conor?
Maidana,Marquez,Pacman, and Thurman all hit harder.. Conor would get tuned up against any guy in the top 10
at 147 lbs( WW) . Let alone against Floyd..

No it isn't

For your knowledge

Let's face it you got exposed for your stupidity and now you trying to deny the fact that you are such a noob that doesn't even understand that footwork/head movement= Technique makes you even more stupid. To come with a simple explanation for your retarded ass everything that is learned is called Technique ... you learn to use footwork and head movement therefore it's automatically a Technique.

Holly shit boy, you really must have low IQ if you don't understand such a basic concept :))

This is not even a close fight, Conor get rid of Floyd inside 3 minutes.

floyd-mayweather-jr-vs-shane-mosley-2.gif
What fight is this?

Youre essentially using bullshit barbershop math. Conor is not Sugar Shane and vice versa. Conor is not stupid, he knows he cant outbox Mayweather but he still has experience in fighting which is applicable in some cases in boxing. Conor is a master at adapting to his opponents style couple that with crazy, mind games, and a godly self belief to pull of a game plan. Im not saying he will win guaranteed but to all these numb nuts who regurgitate what the boxing guys say are retarded ofcourse they will have this knee jerk reactions without giving it some thought first. So take those stupid gifs and blow it out of your ass
He's already lost 3 times what the fuck are you talking about.

One is a boxer the other a mma fighter.
It would be embarrassing for the boxer to lose a pure boxing match.

There's 2 situations in which Conor could walk away not being the loser:

- matchfixing
- some freak happening where for example a light installation falls down on top of Floyd's head

THis is a worthless poll @Clippy unless you're just trying to see who says Conor so you can mock them publicly

I'm definitely making a list and keeping my eye on these people.

Next time I find myself in an argument on here I'll see if they're on the list and save my time even trying

Back