Poll: Premier League Thread 2017/18 v69: Canchez LOOMS Edition.

Who Has The Bigger Impact?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Sanchez. Giroud will be missed much more. At least he gave a fuck about the team.

Arsenal is an absolutely mess, of course, but Sanchez is a selfish player. I don't think this is a great move for MU.
<DCrying>

Fuck Sanchez. Giroud will be missed much more. At least he gave a fuck about the team.

Arsenal is an absolutely mess, of course, but Sanchez is a selfish player. I don't think this is a great move for MU.
Arsenal sold Giroud?

Busy at work and stuff.

Seems it was the right thing to do. Real won 7-1 and Pool lost 1-0.

good to have you back

i notice when you've been gone

and people say we dont care about each other

<mma4>

My fav hooligan vid:

River Plate fans IN Paraguay kicking the riot police's ass

lol that's crazy. River and Boca fans are insane.

Just saw this on my feed. Not violent but very cool. love the passion.

Having Wenger manage your club for this long will bring anyone to tears.
not only does it bring tears to your eyes, it would seem it makes you post nonsense, Giroud being a bigger loss, not a great move for United....{<jordan}

not only does it bring tears to your eyes, it would seem it makes you post nonsense, Giroud being a bigger loss, not a great move for United....{<jordan}

Sanchez is a much more talented player, obviously, but the division he's caused (not entirely his fault) has created a net negative. As for United, he's not going to take them over the top.

Gone from the best PREM player since Thierry Henry to an overrated "Chilean Craig Bellamy" in the space of a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back