Poll: Premier League Thread 2017/18 v69: Canchez LOOMS Edition.

Who Has The Bigger Impact?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the entire northeast are especially cunty in that sense.

The interesting thing about all those fight videos is that they're usually in very small groups. 1 v 1, or 5 v 5 at most. Very rare to see whole mobs going against each other.

I still love this one

<mma4>

My fav hooligan vid:

River Plate fans IN Paraguay kicking the riot police's ass

All of those are trash compared to New York Red Bulls vs. New York City FC fans fighting...

Why are they fighting? Uhhhh... Because they saw Lazio vs. Roma and Boca Juniors vs. River Plate fans fighting and y'know, they are cross city rivals, so they must fight for the sake of fighting.

:meow:

Such an odd career

DUPh-vaW0AEeaNs.jpg:large

Had an assignment due last night for my new class and I took me about 3-4 hours to complete it and I was freaking out because I was confused.

Turned out I turned it in the way I understood it and I got 25/25 - 100%. :eek:

Still got 1 discussion board, 2 quizzes 1 worksheet and I need to read 3 chapters from one book and 2 chapters from another book before the end of the week.

I've been an Arsenal fan for years but I rarely stray from the Heavies.

I was an arsenal fan for near 2 decades

I then changed to Spurs once Wenker got his new contract and now I'm a United fan coz of Alexis

Had an assignment due last night for my new class and I took me about 3-4 hours to complete it and I was freaking out because I was confused.

Still got 1 discussion board, 2 quizzes 1 worksheet and I need to read 3 chapters from one book and 2 chapters from another book before the end of the week.

congrats!

BOIST.

I was an arsenal fan for near 2 decades

I then changed to Spurs once Wenker got his new contract and now I'm a United fan coz of Alexis

You've already been a utd fan several times, you can't even keep track of your betrayals.

Good job lad.

And good night guys!
T3Wvlfd.gif

@Rawex

spoilered coz she's butterz

excuses lol

Been Arsenal fan since 1995.... Been on Sherdog for so long.... still have a 4 digits password lmao

@Rawex

spoilered coz she's butterz

excuses lol

Blaming a bad weight cut is the shittiest excuse ever lol

It's like "I failed in dehydrating to beat up smaller fighters". Embarassing.

Craig Bellamy was legit for Man City lol

scored some top goals IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back