Poll: Premier League Thread 2017/18 v69: Canchez LOOMS Edition.

Who Has The Bigger Impact?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
damned druggies

ive been doing reconciliation file upon reconciliation file
eyeballs about to fall out my face
im doing extensive scouting for gw25 tho

I hope a meteor hits the stadium right before kickoff. Fuck both those teams and their pathetic fanbases. Cheatriots get as many calls and possibly more calls then fucking Madrid, it's ridiculous.

Football fans are correctly thought of as wusses but Eagle fans might be the exception

10 craziest moments in Philly after Eagles clinch Super Bowl berth

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/new...azy-moments-videos/1uyp9vusi8y5i1g0hmlvk6bct8

I kinda respect a little bit of hooliganism. (No serious injuries tho)

Football fans are correctly thought of as wusses but Eagle fans might be the exception

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/new...azy-moments-videos/1uyp9vusi8y5i1g0hmlvk6bct8

Football fans as in NFl fans? Come say that to the #BillsMafia. Would dish out wallops concluding with a powerbomb through a table

Football fans as in NFl fans? Come say that to the #BillsMafia. Would dish out wallops concluding with a powerbomb through a table

Had to look 'em up. NSFW :eek::eek:

This KO always made me LOL, but feel bad for the guy at the same time. The KO was bad, but the pants falling down too. SMH.

Niners fans regularly thrown down, google "49ers fans brawl" and it's just a list of different incidents; with Raiders, Cardinals, Rams, Dolphins just on the first page. Not including the stabbings

I do like some hooliganism too but Philly fans are just cruel. Cheering when Michael Irvin(who I hate with a passion along with the cowboys) laid on the turf not moving and possibly paralyzed was fucked up. Those idiots saying "Fuck Millie" the 99 year old Vikings fan that had absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Philly is a joke of a sports town, their fans think their shit dont stink yet they never win anything. They are just like Boston but Boston has actually won recently. Both shit towns sports wise

Niners fans regularly thrown down, google "49ers fans brawl" and it's just a list of different incidents; with Raiders, Cardinals, Rams, Dolphins just on the first page. Not including the stabbings
Raiders fans are the most notorious for that. Guess it's something in the Bay area water. Gang affiliation certainly doesn't help.

Raiders fans are the most notorious for that. Guess it's something in the Bay area water. Gang affiliation certainly doesn't help.
We're trying to steal their title

I do like some hooliganism too but Philly fans are just cruel. Cheering when Michael Irvin(who I hate with a passion along with the cowboys) laid on the turf not moving and possibly paralyzed was fucked up. Those idiots saying "Fuck Millie" the 99 year old Vikings fan that had absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Philly is a joke of a sports town, their fans think their shit dont stink yet they never win anything. They are just like Boston but Boston has actually won recently. Both shit towns sports wise

Gave f*cking Rocky a statue while Smokin' Joe didn't have one for the longest time too.

Like Burr said:

Tancredi does this on Twitter often, most dramatic person ever
I unfollowed him on Twitter. His crying because Italy didn't qualify for the World Cup got annoying.

A month after and he was still tweeting the ticket he had for the game and how miserable the thought of it made him and whatnot.

Pathetic.

<1>

Edit: Also "BOMBAZO!" Followed by a tweet with some made up transfer: "Cristiano to Brighton for €30M is a done deal."

Had to look 'em up. NSFW :eek::eek:

This KO always made me LOL, but feel bad for the guy at the same time. The KO was bad, but the pants falling down too. SMH.

The guy who was drinking out of the girls bootyhole ended up going to jail because of that vid, drinking alcohol violated his probation lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back