Poll: Premier League Thread 2017/18 v69: Canchez LOOMS Edition.

Who Has The Bigger Impact?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
4877AEEF00000578-5296779-Manchester_United_announced_the_arrival_of_Alexis_Sanchez_with_a-a-2_1516644272423.jpg

City not won anything yet and already they are the greatest team England have ever seen.

Let's see them win the CL/PREM double or 3 PREMs in a row before we get to carried away, shall we.
Aye, it's way too early for any of that clickbait nonsense.

Still worth noting that City are already 12pts clear in the most competitive Lg the Prem has ever seen. And we're barely past the half way mark.

They've still got a fuckton room for improvement left too. Far from the finished product.

(Most) United fans will wish Miki good luck.

(Most) Arsenal fans will cheer if Sanchez breaks his leg.
lol huh. Mhki didnt force a move away. Jesus lol.

Narrator: Most Arsenal fans would give up their butthole if it meant Alexis staying & Wenger leaving

(Most) United fans will wish Miki good luck.

(Most) Arsenal fans will cheer if Sanchez breaks his leg.

Selling a squad player most fans don't care about as opposed to selling a key player in your side. Not really a fair comparison.

If Pogba forced his way out to join Arsenal (never going to happen, I know), the sentiment would be very different from United supporters I'm sure.

Aye, it's way too for any of that clickbait nonsense.

Still worth noting that City are already 12pts clear in the most competitive Lg the Prem has ever seen. And we're barely past the half way mark.

They've still got a fuckton room for improvement left too. Far from the finished product.

I'm not sure it's the most competitive PREM ever. Maybe in terms of having a "big 6" instead of a "big 4", but the truth is the traditional big guns in United, Chelsea and Arsenal have all flattered to deceive. Those 3 clubs have all somewhat under achieved whilst everything has gone right at City (whilst they've also played fantastically well).

I disagree that City have much room to improve at all, let alone a "fuckton" of room. I'd say that was more apt for the chasing teams, Chelsea and United especially.

Maybe a few of their defenders can improve (Stones is still prone to a gaff, Mendy has obviously been injured), but by and large their midfielders and attackers are all having fantastic seasons. Only ones I think could do much more would be Jesus and Gundogan (not sold on Bernado). Obviously if they go out and buy more players that could improve them.

City not won anything yet and already they are the greatest team England have ever seen.

Let's see them win the CL/PREM double or 3 PREMs in a row before we get to carried away, shall we.

Exactly, they can't proclaim anything until the trophies are in their hands.

Kinda like Messi and not having a WC.
<{you!}>

lol huh. Mhki didnt force a move away. Jesus lol.

Narrator: Most Arsenal fans would give up their butthole if it meant Alexis staying & Wenger leaving

Selling a squad player most fans don't care about as opposed to selling a key player in your side. Not really a fair comparison.

If Pogba forced his way out to join Arsenal (never going to happen, I know), the sentiment would be very different from United supporters I'm sure.

Works both ways......Sanchez was Arsenal's best player for 4 years, Miki was a huge disappointment.

If United let our star player's contract run out, it wouldn't be the player I was angry with.

Exactly, they can't proclaim anything until the trophies are in their hands.

Kinda like Messi and not having a WC.
<{you!}>

TBH, winning the WC should have almost 0 relevance in Messi's legacy.

Remember people lauding Ronaldo for winning an International trophy at Euro 2016. Portugal were bang average at best and lucked their way to victory, same as Ronaldo himself.

what side does alexis play on, right or the left?

glad i can still make the 'is alexis playing in thsi game' posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back