Poll: Premier League Thread 2017/18 v69: Canchez LOOMS Edition.

Who Has The Bigger Impact?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you could literally step in, step back out, run back stage and hide until the last man is in there.
It makes even less sense when you put into consideration a lot of the guys RUN to the ring.

I mean, why would you run to the ring? What's the rush? Why not take your time so you can last longer?

<{vega}>

Has Alexis joined us yet?!

It makes even less sense when you put into consideration a lot of the guys RUN to the ring.

I mean, why would you run to the ring? What's the rush? Why not take your time so you can last longer?

<{vega}>

True. They should take the Uzzy approach to their ring entrance, but with more pyro and smoke:

Has Alexis joined us yet?!

iu

My new avatar represent our ambition...a bit liek Vegetalian food...quite empty and fade

I'd be over moon if i were a gooner rn. You got rid of the Chilean Craig Bellamy tumour but even more importantly it's become pretty clear that Sven has won control over your transfer agenda.

Step 1 towards the life after Wenger has been breached.

Chelsea have regressed
Spurs having a sideways season due to stadium move & injuries
Utd gutting their philosophy for few short cut band aids

Chelsea have regressed
Spurs having a sideways season due to stadium move & injuries
Utd gutting their philosophy for few short cut band aids

You've told us for years that United don't have a philosophy.........

I'd be over moon if i were a gooner rn. You got rid of the Chilean Craig Bellamy tumour but even more importantly it's become pretty clear that Sven has won control over your transfer agenda.

Step 1 towards the life after Wenger has been breached.

Sanchez is the best forward in the league, their best player lol.

How does it feel knowing we could randomly hand pick and buy anyone of your players?
And then bench them for fun. None of them have a winner's mentality though so they won't make it here.

You've told us for years that United don't have a philosophy.........
I'd have used quotation marks but it might've appeared i was having a dig. I forgot all i need to do is type Utd in a post for that to happen ITT.

Fwiw, Arsenal are taking a few short cuts too. Sometimes they're necessary.

Bobby Lashley will win the 2018 Royal Rumble.

apollo_crews_smackdownlive_2017_png_by_ambriegnsasylum16-daw0n0w.png

Lashley bless

-Alexis's signing on fee
-Mino's agent fee
-Mkhitaryan's transfer worth
-Increase in Alexis's wages over 4.5 yrs.

Add it all up & i'd assume Utd are paying more than the 75m that transfermarkt estimate Alexis's worth to be.

But eh, you guys keep on with your buying him on a free narrative if you must.

I'd have used quotation marks but it might've appeared i was having a dig. I forgot all i need to do is type Utd in a post for that to happen ITT.

Fwiw, Arsenal are taking a few short cuts too. Sometimes they're necessary.

......because 75% of the time you are.

I would say short term solutions as opposed to shortcuts, but presumably we mean the same thing.

Normally I prefer United to sign U25 players, but that "philosophy" (;)) was based on adding to a squad of already established top players.

United's first team doesn't have a huge amount of players in that 27-31 years old "prime years sweet spot", so perhaps signings like Sanchez and Matic are more tolerable. We have the likes of Mata, Fellaini, Blind, Darmian, Rojo and Herrera as players who are around that age but I'm not sure Jose fancies any of them.

United have quite a few (relatively) young players so adding a bit of experience is perhaps not the worst thing. Would have preferred a Griezeman or a Dybala over Sanchez (presumably they are both off the table now), but we'll have to see what happens.

-Alexis's signing on fee
-Mino's agent fee
-Mkhitaryan's transfer worth
-Increase in Alexis's wages over 4.5 yrs.

Add it all up & i'd assume Utd are paying more than the 75m that transfermarkt estimate Alexis's worth to be.

But eh, you guys keep on with your buying him on a free narrative if you must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back