Political Office Fire Bombed

Lol, sure. Go ahead and try to change the topic with your shitty occupy democrats link.

the topic is

political office firebombed

my reply/info is

illegal absentee ballots found in the SAME political office

do facts make you upset?
or does the fact that instead of the narrative you liked (mean old democrats being firebomby)
is now (oh shit gops was being super shady in swing state)

sorry the facts are upsetting your firebombing party

pretty sure this pic says FOX NEWS
Cu_SRaJUIAAIBNN.jpg

North Carolina Republican Party spokeswoman Emily Weeks herself, when she told NBC News that the items destroyed in the burned office included “completed absentee ballots.” It immediately came off as an attempt at claiming the election was being rigged by whoever burned down the office, wiping away some people’s votes in the process.

But that quickly led to the revelation across social media that stashing completed absentee ballots in such an office would have been illegal to begin with, she then changed her story, insisting that “the ballots were not stored at that office.” So her position now appears to be that completed absentee ballots were destroyed in that office even though they weren’t in that office. In other words, was she lying when she claimed the ballots were destroyed in the fire, or was she lying when she subsequently claimed there were no such ballots in the office? She can’t have been telling the truth both times.

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/no...-absentee-ballots-in-firebombed-office/26335/

Last edited:
Good lord you're terrible at this. Sounds like you're the only one upset by facts.

I mean after all:

It really doesn't get anymore retarded than this.

Its gonna be hilarious if the investigation proves me right though

But keep playing trololo

Not the party of peace!? Shocking

That's why Trump supporters are so deplorable. Did you see all those racist, bigoted honkeys headbutting the fists of those poor Mexican immigrants? We already know there are no Mexican immigrants who are criminals, so it was a dirty trick for those racist cracker ass crackers to look away and then strike the fists of those lovely unsuspecting gentlemen holding the Mexican flags with the back of their heads.

I think the person attacking GOP offices hates the geographical misnomers. The one in Orange County (North Carolina) was fire bombed, and now the one in Delaware County (Indiana) was attacked.

Back