Political Office Fire Bombed

If there is violent acts meaning to silence trump supporters, why are they paranoid to believe they're trying to be silenced?

Until there is a pattern, I don't think it's realistic to believe they are being targetted. Hillary must know the worst thing she could do is make Trump, the most unsympathetic person imaginable, the victim. Do you believe the order to do this came from the Dem campaign? If there is a continuing pattern I'll gladly eat my words, but I am happy to let the Trumpites speak, that's their right.

I'm pretty confused. So is the left nothing but pansy SJW's who are soft cry babies or are they highly militant fire bombers who are beating up conservatives in the streets? While simultaneously taking their guns?

Sherdog has me so confused.

CicWGsNXAAQ-FUO.jpg

speaking of violence..
Democrat organisers sent people into Trump rallies to instigate trouble..

I'm pretty confused. So is the left nothing but pansy SJW's who are soft cry babies or are they highly militant fire bombers who are beating up conservatives in the streets? While simultaneously taking their guns?

Sherdog has me so confused.
It depends on what race or nationality they are.

Spew hate, racism, sexual assault, and everything else bad.......act shocked when someone retaliates. Gotta love the Republicans

speaking of rigging the election

North Carolina Republicans Just Admitted They’ve Been Illegally Hiding Ballots

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/10/...ust-admitted-theyve-illegally-hiding-ballots/

Cu_SRaJUIAAIBNN.jpg

Ҥ 163-226.3. Certain acts declared felonies. (a) Any person who shall, in connection with absentee voting in any election held in this State, do any of the acts or things declared in this section to be unlawful, shall be guilty of a Class I felony. It shall be unlawful:

(6) For any person to take into that person’s possession for delivery to a voter or for return to a county board of elections the absentee ballot of any voter, provided, however, that this prohibition shall not apply to a voter’s near relative or the voter’s verifiable legal guardian[.]”

Hmmm
Maybe is was firebombed because they knew
Gop was hiding votes in a swing state

Oh shit just got real

But but repubs would never cheat to win an election
Cough bush gore florida cough
Lol.

Got real quiet in here all of as sudden

Hmmm
Maybe is was firebombed because they knew
Gop was hiding votes in a swing state

Oh shit just got real

But but repubs would never cheat to win an election
Cough bush gore florida cough
Lol.

Got real quiet in here all of as sudden
Make your own thread tool

Make your own thread tool

why on earth would i do that?
my replies concern the EXACT place named in the thread title and concern the building in question as well as the threads topic
and calling me a tool just exemplifies both your inability to understand core concepts and inability to reply like an adult

:)

why on earth would i do that?
my replies concern the EXACT place named in the thread title and concern the building in question as well as the threads topic
and calling me a tool just exemplifies both your inability to understand core concepts and inability to reply like an adult

:)
Lol, sure. Go ahead and try to change the topic with your shitty occupy democrats link.

Until there is a pattern, I don't think it's realistic to believe they are being targetted. Hillary must know the worst thing she could do is make Trump, the most unsympathetic person imaginable, the victim. Do you believe the order to do this came from the Dem campaign? If there is a continuing pattern I'll gladly eat my words, but I am happy to let the Trumpites speak, that's their right.
Dallas shooting was done by a democrat, there's been multiple stories of Trump supporters being assaulted simply for wearing pro-Trump attire.... This is not the first violent act by the left this election cycle.

Back