Political Office Fire Bombed

Upon further reflection I have come to the conclusion that the gofundme was a bad idea. As well intentioned as it may have been, providing material support to white supremacists is always wrong.

Yeah... That's pretty awesome.

So, some guy that I know – don’t really like him, but I want to stay on good terms – just had his place vandalized. Any chance you could give me some money and I’ll pass it on to him? You seem to think this type of thing is pretty upstanding, so you seem like a good guy to ask. I’ll say that is was “presumably a Democrat who gave the money” if he asks.
Sure, I just need you to send me $50 as a transaction fee and I'll write you a check for 5K. I'll also need your bank information and SSN.

Have the police arrested the white people responsible for this?

Same thing I said about all the stupid Trump protests, his supporters feed off this, they love thinking they're being oppressed for trying to tell it like it is. He's going to lose by a historic margin, don't give them excuses, "Oh, we would have won if Lester Holt didn't firebomb the NC GOP office!"

Leftism and their cancerous ideologies are worst threat to mankind

Leftism and their cancerous ideologies are worst threat to mankind

Islam skips an infidel for joy every time leftism advances it's agenda a step further in the west.

e8bWItId7wXMA.gif

The double standards are getting out of control.
The country could not be more divided.

Today all the ex cons, all the illegals, all the people on welfare, they have a strong backing.

It's the scum of the earth literally vs the regular people. Then scum is over flowing and backed by big money.

Upon further reflection I have come to the conclusion that the gofundme was a bad idea. As well intentioned as it may have been, providing material support to white supremacists is always wrong.

Flip-Flopper! ;)

A taste of their own medicine... Their bigotous hate will not be tolerated any longer. The Oppressed are fighting back!
Republicans have been oppressing people and firebombing political offices?

Lol @ libtards like you

They should not have firebombed that building. It was the wrong thing to do.

Also, clearly a false flag...probably by the Russians.
Party of violence doing what it's best at, turn to violence then try to lie about it and justify it.

The GOP are white supremacists now huh?

Same thing I said about all the stupid Trump protests, his supporters feed off this, they love thinking they're being oppressed for trying to tell it like it is. He's going to lose by a historic margin, don't give them excuses, "Oh, we would have won if Lester Holt didn't firebomb the NC GOP office!"
If there is violent acts meaning to silence trump supporters, why are they paranoid to believe they're trying to be silenced?

woah woah woah, let's not pretend a militia group wasn't just arrested in Kansas for plotting to blow up Somalis.

Or another conservative militia group that recently stormed and held a wildlife refuge building at gun point.

Burning up a political office isn't the way to win anyone over to your side and these idiots hopefully are caught and charged with terrorist acts.

But it's pretty lame how the right always act horrified if some non-conservative group does something violent while cheering on various militia groups when they do something stupid.

Could very well have been a Deplorable doing a false flag, but if so it pretty much backfired with the Dems starting the gofundme. Although with that being said, I will be surprised if we don't see more attacks against Trump supporters. I just hope there's no more violence around this election.....America is starting to remind me of some Caribbean islands, with people treating political parties like a religion and fighting in the streets come election time.

I'm pretty confused. So is the left nothing but pansy SJW's who are soft cry babies or are they highly militant fire bombers who are beating up conservatives in the streets? While simultaneously taking their guns?

Sherdog has me so confused.

Back