Polish priest wishes Pope early death over call for Catholics to take in Muslim refugees

And this relates to the topic how?

Its a thread about a fucking catholic priest asking for the Vicar of Christ over him asking for christians to be christ-like.

Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave Me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink, I was a stranger and you took Me in, 36I was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and you looked after Me, I was in prison and you visited Me.’

37Then the righteous will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You something to drink? 38When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You?39When did we see You sick or in prison and visit You?’

40And the King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me.’

41Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

44And they too will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’

45Then the King will answer, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me.’

46And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

http://biblehub.com/bsb/matthew/25.htm

That priest should really reconsider his religion and vocational duty.

Also

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”;” and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+10:25-37&version=NIV

And

Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

You guys have probably never been to Poland so I'll clarify a few things:

1. When people in Poland say "the pope" then mean John Paul II - because he was The Polish Pope. All other popes are invalid and irrelevant.

2. Francis is especially invalid since he's "leftist" and "a commie".

3. The most trusted and adored religious figure in Poland is Tadeusz Rydzyk, this man:

rydzyk-audi.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadeusz_Rydzyk

He is disgustingly rich, drives a luxurious Maybach, mingles with prominent politicians, influences their decisions and is, arguably, the biggest political power in the country. And he gives no fucks about the Vatican and the Pope.

Mind you, the above are not my views, that's just how it is.

Its a thread about a fucking catholic priest asking for the Vicar of Christ over him asking for christians to be christ-like.

Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave Me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink, I was a stranger and you took Me in, 36I was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and you looked after Me, I was in prison and you visited Me.’

37Then the righteous will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You something to drink? 38When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You?39When did we see You sick or in prison and visit You?’

40And the King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me.’

41Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

44And they too will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’

45Then the King will answer, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me.’

46And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

http://biblehub.com/bsb/matthew/25.htm

That priest should really reconsider his religion and vocational duty.
This was already addressed as a misunderstanding on my part regarding the topic I was in when I read his question. I had been jumping back and forth between a couple of topics and believed I was in another when I posted. Once I realized I was the one in error I owned up to that fact and addressed his post appropriately.

As others have said, when Vatican City takes in a few hundred thousand muslim refugees, we can talk.

You guys have probably never been to Poland so I'll clarify a few things:

1. When people in Poland say "the pope" then mean John Paul II - because he was The Polish Pope. All other popes are invalid and irrelevant.

2. Francis is especially invalid since he's "leftist" and "a commie".

3. The most trusted and adored religious figure in Poland is Tadeusz Rydzyk, this man:

rydzyk-audi.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadeusz_Rydzyk

He is disgustingly rich, drives a luxurious Maybach, mingles with prominent politicians, influences their decisions and is, arguably, the biggest political power in the country. And he gives no fucks about the Vatican and the Pope.

Mind you, the above are not my views, that's just how it is.
So what you're saying is he's a Baller in a Collar...got it.

Jesus never said to bring people who hate freedom and justice to our own land.

"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
No, it's true he never said that.
He also never said to ignore those in need because the perceived risk to oneself is too great.

This was already addressed as a misunderstanding on my part regarding the topic I was in when I read his question. I had been jumping back and forth between a couple of topics and believed I was in another when I posted. Once I realized I was the one in error I owned up to that fact and addressed his post appropriately.

And that should be thread, if you believe in Christ then you should treat everyone with love.

If you think Christianity is a dumb unrealistic religion then we can talk, but i dont think this is the thread about it.

No, it's true he never said that.
He also never said to ignore those in need because the perceived risk to oneself is too great.
Well then you didn't understand what he meant by throwing pearls to pigs.

Poland is based as fuck. I regret that I never visited last time I was in Europe. I'll def. be going there later this year, along with all the other MAGA countries.

<DisgustingHHH>

I just came back from Poland and It's really not that based, but better than Western Europe i guess.

And that should be thread, if you believe in Christ then you should treat everyone with love.

If you think Christianity is a dumb unrealistic religion then we can talk, but i dont think this is the thread about it.
Is love merely an all encompassing cumbyah with everyone regardless of circumstance? Or does love also encompass the notion of justice and the strength of will, purpose and intent to safeguard it? While we are enjoined to love our enemies does that mean we do not defend the weak and helpless against them?

Nothing in the bible says one must allow oneself to be tested unto destruction nor to allow another to be so tested. A christian may be encouraged to turn the other cheek, but one only has two cheeks and stopping you doesn't necessarily require killing you.

Is love merely an all encompassing cumbyah with everyone regardless of circumstance? Or does love also encompass the notion of justice and the strength of will, purpose and intent to safeguard it? While we are enjoined to love our enemies does that mean we do not defend the weak and helpless against them?

God doesnt defends the weak and helpless against its enemies, why would his followers which are specifically told to do so.?

Nothing in the bible says one must allow oneself to be tested unto destruction nor to allow another to be so tested. A christian may be encouraged to turn the other cheek, but one only has two cheeks and stopping you doesn't necessarily require killing you.

Clearly you havent read the Bible, its a fatalistic death cult, the fact that no matter what mankind does in the end there will end an apocalypsis in which only those who followed these self-destructive rules will survive is proof enough.

God doesnt defends the weak and helpless against its enemies, why would his followers which are specifically told to do so.?
I always love this argument.

God doesn't help people. Why? Free Will, Responsibility for ones own actions and a level playing field. Then God doesn't love you or doesn't exist.

God loves you and actively influences what occurs in your live. You have no free will, the deck is stacked. God is a tyrant and slave owner because you have no choice as it's all part of his plan and he already knows what your're going to do.

I'll be honest. I have no answers for you. I just know what I feel and what I believe in regards to whether there is a God. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong but I've neither forced my belief on anyone else nor harmed another because of it and I believe it has made me a better man than I might otherwise be if I thought the only judgement against me was mans. [/quote]

Clearly you havent read the Bible, its a fatalistic death cult, the fact that no matter what mankind does in the end there will end an apocalypsis in which only those who followed these self-destructive rules will survive is proof enough.
If that's what you get out of the bible then that's on you. I don't agree with it, but I don't have to. Nor do I have to make you believe it, harm you or belittle you because you don't.

I always love this argument.

God doesn't help people. Why? Free Will, Responsibility for ones own actions and a level playing field. Then God doesn't love you or doesn't exist.

God doesnt kills bad people to save good people, thats a fact.

You are trying to squirm your way out of the Sermon of the Mount.

God loves you and actively influences what occurs in your live. You have no free will, the deck is stacked. God is a tyrant and slave owner because you have no choice as it's all part of his plan and he already knows what your're going to do.

Are you denying the book of Armaggedon?

I'll be honest. I have no answers for you. I just know what I feel and what I believe in regards to whether there is a God. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong but I've neither forced my belief on anyone else nor harmed another because of it and I believe it has made me a better man than I might otherwise be if I thought the only judgement against me was mans.
[/QUOTE]

Which again could be better talked in a thread about religion at large not Catholicism.

If that's what you get out of the bible then that's on you. I don't agree with it, but I don't have to. Nor do I have to make you believe it, harm you or belittle you because you don't.

I already presented relevant passages of the Gospel, why dont you put forward your own arguments in favor?.

God doesnt kills bad people to save good people, thats a fact.

You are trying to squirm your way out of the Sermon of the Mount.

Are you denying the book of Armaggedon?

Not at all. I'm just stating things as I see them in regards to my belief. If that makes me less orthodox of a Christian so be it.

Which again could be better talked in a thread about religion at large not Catholicism.
Agreed

I already presented relevant passages of the Gospel, why dont you put forward your own arguments in favor?.
To what purpose? No offense, but I'm not likely to turn you into a believer and I know you certainly aren't going to make me question my own faith. So, what's the point? We going to argue the fine points of scriptural doctrine or the interpretations of such? I'll go ahead right now then and straight up tell you I'm not a fundamentalist nor do I hold to strict interpretation. Guess that makes me an awful Christian, but that's between me and God at the end isn't it. Heck, I can't even remember the last time I stepped into a church and yet, I still believe.

Does that bother you?

Don't get me wrong, I can enjoy a good argument as much as the next person and occassionaly, I think I can even post something pretty decent. But on something as personal and subjective as religious belief...what would be the point here?

If it's just to score points? Ok, you win. Be a happy atheist and enjoy your life. See, I just turned the other cheek. ;)

Back