Polish priest wishes Pope early death over call for Catholics to take in Muslim refugees

Not at all. I'm just stating things as I see them in regards to my belief. If that makes me less orthodox of a Christian so be it.

Agreed

To what purpose? No offense, but I'm not likely to turn you into a believer and I know you certainly aren't going to make me question my own faith. So, what's the point? We going to argue the fine points of scriptural doctrine or the interpretations of such? I'll go ahead right now then and straight up tell you I'm not a fundamentalist nor do I hold to strict interpretation. Guess that makes me an awful Christian, but that's between me and God at the end isn't it. Heck, I can't even remember the last time I stepped into a church and yet, I still believe.

Does that bother you?

Don't get me wrong, I can enjoy a good argument as much as the next person and occassionaly, I think I can even post something pretty decent. But on something as personal and subjective as religious belief...what would be the point here?

If it's just to score points? Ok, you win. Be a happy atheist and enjoy your life. See, I just turned the other cheek. ;)

It bothers me that people talk shit about the Pope for being a good Christians. Same shit happens with Jesuits in general.

Christians that walk the talk seem to be treated with disgust and that bothers me.

It bothers me that people talk shit about the Pope for being a good Christians. Same shit happens with Jesuits in general.

Christians that walk the talk seem to be treated with disgust and that bothers me.
Why, if the religion is bogus and has nothing to offer but ignorance in an age of reason and scientific truths would it matter? Might as well leave out the whole Christian angle entirely and simply say you hate anyone talking shit about a moral person trying to live in harmony with his neighbor.

Being a "Good Christian" only has weight if there is actually something of worth in being such.

poland is still strong as such I am sure his congregation support his comments

Why, if the religion is bogus and has nothing to offer but ignorance in an age of reason and scientific truths would it matter? Might as well leave out the whole Christian angle entirely and simply say you hate anyone talking shit about a moral person trying to live in harmony with his neighbor.

Being a "Good Christian" only has weight if there is actually something of worth in being such.

Because hypocrisy bothers me.

Because hypocrisy bothers me.
Sorry to hear that. You must be bothered a lot cause there is a whole world of hypocrisy in just about every facet of life. Christians don't have a monopoly on that.

I find myself wondering why I'm a better Christian as an atheist than people who call themselves Christians.
The words of Jesus aren't a fucking cafeteria, you can't just pick and choose.

You don't seem to understand what's happening here.

Pope Paul VI

"It is as if from some mysterious crack, no, it is not mysterious, from some crack the smoke of Satan has entered the temple of God. "

Yes. You didn't address the substance of my post, only the substance of your fear.
Of what's being said by a religious figure in a country you'll never even visit.

I really don't care what a religious leader says, any of them, I feel that they all have an ulterior agenda.
Feel better, think you calm down now?
I live in Canada, a relatively safe and stable country, so I really have no fear of being randomly blown up.

Cool, what exactly is wrong with that the Pope said about muslims?

Jesus himself told people to love pagans and he also loved to point out how religious hypocrites (Pharisees, Levites) were inferior to undesirables that carried good deeds (Samaritan, Publican).

You don't seem to understand what's happening here.

Pope Paul VI

"It is as if from some mysterious crack, no, it is not mysterious, from some crack the smoke of Satan has entered the temple of God. "
Come on, this was taken at a Slayer concert.

Cool, what exactly is wrong with that the Pope said about muslims?

Jesus himself told people to love pagans and he also loved to point out how religious hypocrites (Pharisees, Levites) were inferior to undesirables that carried good deeds (Samaritan, Publican).

What's happening in Europe is not good. It's evil. Islam is just as corrupt as the pope. Satan has all the religions in his pocket.

ed87f5bd6f91b9904cb4f8b89888f103--illuminati-symbols-news-india.jpg

Last edited:
What's happening in Europe is not good. It's evil. Islam is just as corrupt as the pope. Satan has all the religions in his pocket.

ed87f5bd6f91b9904cb4f8b89888f103--illuminati-symbols-news-india.jpg

So what do you think Jesus meant with "love thy enemy"

What is the point of these bronze age fantasies if you can't even assert the eternal supremacy of your faith anymore?

He didn't say allow your enemy into your house

Matthew 22:35

Why would you willingly support an evil agenda?

I dont, thats one of the reasons i dont claim to be Christian.

Someone's having a hard time with this...

Indeed, 90%+ of religious people are hypocrites with ZERO faith.

Thats why religion is becoming progressively worse because the HONEST people who cant walk the walk like me leave the race.

The HONEST people that walk the walk like Francis get attacked and only the hypocrite Pharisees like you remain and turn the religion into crap which in turn makes a lot of other religions pop out of it in disgust.

Matthew 22:35

I dont, thats one of the reasons i dont claim to be Christian.

Indeed, 90%+ of religious people are hypocrites with ZERO faith.

Thats why religion is becoming progressively worse because the HONEST people who cant walk the walk like me leave the race.

The HONEST people that walk the walk like Francis get attacked and only the hypocrite Pharisees like you remain and turn the religion into crap which in turn makes a lot of other religions pop out of it in disgust.

Francis is not honest.

Back