Pokémon GO 2.0 - Vape Naysh Y'all Edition

I wonder if gen2 will be a server side or client side update

Gen2 now expected to be integrated into the game w/ the next nest migration

A select few gen2 pokemon are currently available in eggs

Last edited:
Finally got my Aerodactyl. I havent been even wanting to hatch the 10km eggs lately since from 5 last of them I got 4 Pinsirs. But finally got the Aerodactyl, had steel wing and hyper beam as attack moves 1600CP now, not bad

Hatched my first gen2 mon today--a Cleffa. I've hatched a bunch of 5km eggs hoping for a Togepi, but no luck yet. I will probably make it my buddy once I do hatch one.

For those wondering which eggs hatch which new pokemon:

2km - Cleffa & Igglybuff
5km - Pichu & Togepi
10km - Elekid, Magby, & Smoochum

No Tyrogue yet

Have a Maby & a Smoochum now.

Level 23 now, the game is still fun to go on a walk an catch a few pokemon.

Haven't played in several weeks (ahhh probably more like several months). Got real frustrated when I was never able to find a goddamn Pikachu

I spent 5 days in Tokyo with a Pokemon Go Plus and went from level 16 to 23! Got that farfetch'd bird too

I am a level 23 too
have pokedex 102
biggest cp pokemon => Vaperon 2008

Biggest frustion with this game?
Gyms. Just put 2 pokemon in 2 gyms, not even an hour passed and one is kicked out again...
+
every gym is immediately full of cp 2500+ vaperons, snorlax, lapras.
sigh

Heracross is the region exclusive for South America. Fuck Go, and fuck Niantic. Heracross is based on a Japanese beetle, this doesn't even make sense. Not to mention he's a shit load better than Tauros, Mr. Mime, or Farfetch'd.

And sure, he may have the hercules beetle referenced in his name, and his mega form is a hercules beetle, but there aren't megas in Go and he's still based on a kabutomushi.
crayon_kabuto_mushi_by_mari_3-d4a2dwc.jpg

Digging Gen 2 right now. Dying to get Ursaring. Now if they'll add PvP battles and trades, it'll be a lot better. Still feel like gym system needs a lot of tweaking.

Doesnt anyboy play this game anymore?

Level 25 now
Gen2 looks a bit meh too me.
One thing I noticed is that my Lapras that I powered up to 2700 or something is now less than 2000 CP :(
My 2 Vaperon still have their old CP.
And Sentret is the new pidgey cleary already +200 candy, I am not even playing serious.

I'm guessing this died out amongst the Sherdoggers.

I just hit 40, now I'm patiently waiting foe the rest of gen 3 to come out as I have everything and enough 100 IVs that there isn't anything I need anymore.

I play while walking my dog. The game has gotten alot better over the past few months, with raids, and new weekly and monthly events.

I just hit 40, now I'm patiently waiting foe the rest of gen 3 to come out as I have everything and enough 100 IVs that there isn't anything I need anymore.
Nice.. 40 is some serious grinding.

I really wish I was able to capitalize on double Xp better during that time.

I’m hearing rumors they will raise the level to 45

I play while walking my dog. The game has gotten alot better over the past few months, with raids, and new weekly and monthly events.
Yeah dratini day was very cool. I was hoping for a charmander day .

Back