Pokémon GO 2.0 - Vape Naysh Y'all Edition

Yes its from a 10km egg. Had 4 and got Chansey, 2 Dratini, and a Eevee

Ive had crazy amount of 10km eggs, at best I had 5 10km eggs out of the 4. Right now only got 1. Usually its 0-2. My friends are jelly.

But to be honest, I dont even like hatching them anymore. Out of the last +10, I havent gotten anything that I wouldnt been throwing away immediately. Out of those 5 10km eggs I remember 4 being Pinsirs. I also have gotten Jynx so many damn times. Eevee too, although now it seems to be in the 5km egg with the update? Still havent gotten Chansey, Onyx, Mr Mime, Aerodactyl etc, even though I have hatched a lot of them.

But still okay, got Kabuto from the last one so I was able to power up my Kabutops couple of times before I ran out of starcandy

Ive had crazy amount of 10km eggs, at best I had 5 10km eggs out of the 4. Right now only got 1. Usually its 0-2. My friends are jelly.

But to be honest, I dont even like hatching them anymore. Out of the last +10, I havent gotten anything that I wouldnt been throwing away immediately. Out of those 5 10km eggs I remember 4 being Pinsirs. I also have gotten Jynx so many damn times. Eevee too, although now it seems to be in the 5km egg with the update? Still havent gotten Chansey, Onyx, Mr Mime, Aerodactyl etc, even though I have hatched a lot of them.

But still okay, got Kabuto from the last one so I was able to power up my Kabutops couple of times before I ran out of starcandy
Do you ever see Mr.Mime in the wild? The North American exclusive Taruos is a very common spawn for me.

Dataminers have found the code for Gen 2 pokemon in game, so start saving up candies for those evolutions. I'm looking forward to getting a Kingdra

Do you ever see Mr.Mime in the wild? The North American exclusive Taruos is a very common spawn for me.

Never ever even seen it in a "nearby map" or at the gyms. I've had no traces of it.

I visited USA for couple of weeks this September and I got Tauros pretty quickly, that was satisfying. Saw it only once though, but I didint play that much while I was there obviously, only when I was outside WITH wi-fi possibility

Power levels and CP have changed on everything. Basically making them similar the other games. One with with high ATK or SP atk got big boosts. My Chansey went from 300cp to just under a thousand.

It's just crazy that Vapes are even stronger now.

2x XP & 2x stardust live now. Time to grind boys

PSA guys: catch everything. Just caught a rat & it turned into a Ditto.

Damn, haven't played in about a week and shit has changed. WTF?

Damn, haven't played in about a week and shit has changed. WTF?
It definitely took a day or two to get used to all the CP changes, but I finally came around to it. The only thing I'm still annoyed about is Victreebel's nerf in conjunction w/ Vapes getting even stronger because I had two that were my primary Vape killers. Now I have to rely on my Venusaurs which aren't nearly as effective because they both have petal blizzard.

So I don't really play this anymore, I think the progress is way too slow and rigged so people pay to advance, but my girlfriend is still really in to it. I was happy to see the new stat changes, my new highest CP is Pinsir which is appropriate being a Bug Maniac and all. Can't wait for Heracross.

A Pinsir w/ fury cutter & x-scissor will be really fun to use against Exeggutors, as long as your dodging is on point since fury cutter has such a low damage stat. If Pinsir could learn bug bite it would be OP

So those of you who have caught ditto. How long did it take? How many commons you go through?
Took me over an hour of grinding through 27 pidgeys and about 18 ratatas. Must have used clise to 60 pk balls.

Xp and stardust bonus has been great with the buffs added.

Snorlax and vaporeon already monsters now more so. Seeing more rhydons in gyms but with the vapes buffed hasnt been an issue.

Ive been powering up chansey to max see if how much if a hp wall he will be.

I caught my Ditto before I even knew Ditto was released in the game. I was in my car waiting for my friend & there was a cluster of spawns nearby, so I caught them all for the xp/dust & one of the rats just so happened to be a Ditto.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to make the most of this event so far because I've been so goddamn busy this week.

About a mile from my house there is a nest of mimes, I'm in Europe though.

I can't believe people actually still play this game

Today got a wierd message while playing pokemon
"are you a robot"?
and then a couple of pics where I had to choose the pics with bikes on it (testing me if I am a real person and not a bot).
I have been a bit more active lately but jeez...

Star Bucks is rumored to be partnering with Pokemon go. They will be the first sponsored pokestops in North America, and will be running cross promotion with them. This will also coincide with the release of the next gen of Pokemon in go. Suppose to be happening in Dec.

McDonalds and a few other places in Japan have sponsorship deals with pokemon go.

Finally caught a Ditto in Portland today. Set a couple of lures and pulled the Ditto plus a high level Pinsir. Good day.

Back