Pokémon GO 2.0 - Vape Naysh Y'all Edition

Events over. How did you guys do? How many Gengars, Hypnos did you end up with. Up your 5km buddies much.

Ended up with
10 gengars (70-90 iv range)
1000+ gastly candies
1 hynpo lol
Heard evee is moving to 5 km eggs. And new daily catch and pokestop bonuses are coming soon.
i never check the iv, is it important? when i transfer i usually use the one with the lowest cp
i cant remember what i evolved and what i found but at the end i ended up with
6 persians + 403 candy
5 gengars 352 candy and heaps i havent evolved yet
6 hypno 341 candy and still got 10 drowzee
started with about 40 magicarp candy and ended up evolving a Gyarados + 320 candy
also hatched a few i didnt have, my pokedex is 131 seen 135

i treated ghastlys like pidgeys and just caught and transferred/evolved them and just kept 1 haunter and 1 gengar. I'm level 24 and my gastly, haunter, and gengar are 500, 900, and 1200cp. I caught drowsies too just because I dont have the gold psychic medal. i got a 600cp and 1200cp drowsee and hypno.

im glad i had a bunch of transferable pokemon stored up before the event so i killed them all for double candies.

IVs are only important if you plan to max out your pokemon with powerups. Higher iv means at the same level, they will be stronger and have higher cp basically. If you don't plan to max out that pokemons power, then the iv's really dont matter.

Got my second Dragonite & made my Muk really strong. Thus, the event was a great success

Still miffed about my only 10km hatched during the event being an Onyx tho

this fucking new thing where you cant spin the thing at pokestops if youre going over 20kph or something is bullshit, whats the point in pokemon plus then? this is the thing that makes me want to quit playing, i dare those niantic cunts to walk around my hood and get pokestops on foot, see how they go when theyre held up with a madman and a gun, im really pissed off about this

this fucking new thing where you cant spin the thing at pokestops if youre going over 20kph or something is bullshit, whats the point in pokemon plus then? this is the thing that makes me want to quit playing, i dare those niantic cunts to walk around my hood and get pokestops on foot, see how they go when theyre held up with a madman and a gun, im really pissed off about this
Abandon Go, prepare yourself for Sun & Moon!

Abandon Go, prepare yourself for Sun & Moon!
im hearing about this, is it a 3DS gameboy type game though or like GO? im not really a gamer but this GO has me hooked, the whole thing trips me out and now i need to finish my pokedex, hopefully they'll add heaps more cause apart from this latest bullshit speed limit im in for the long haul, UNLESS sun & moon is mad

Got my second Dragonite & made my Muk really strong. Thus, the event was a great success

Still miffed about my only 10km hatched during the event being an Onyx tho
i reckon ive had about 6-8 10km eggs over the last couple weeks, im always buying incubatores, have you got all of them yet?

im hearing about this, is it a 3DS gameboy type game though or like GO? im not really a gamer but this GO has me hooked, the whole thing trips me out and now i need to finish my pokedex, hopefully they'll add heaps more cause apart from this latest bullshit speed limit im in for the long haul, UNLESS sun & moon is mad
It's a 3ds game, if you don't have one, the 2ds is $80 right now and comes with Mario Kart 7, there will probably be holiday sales on them too. If you grew up with the Nintendo 64 or the Gamecube, and OG Pokemon, these are probably the games you always wanted. It's sold more preorders than the last Call of Duty, so plenty of people will be playing it. It still can be social.

This is absolute bullshit. I was pissed when they updated sightings & spawns to disappear when going over 25mph, but was thankful that they weren't retarded enough to take away the pokestops. Well I guess I was a fucking goof to expect anything good out of Niantic those clowns.
i reckon ive had about 6-8 10km eggs over the last couple weeks, im always buying incubatores, have you got all of them yet?
Incubators are the thing I buy most consistently from the shops; I'll use my gym collections for lures & will sometimes add storage space to my pokemon & items. I maxed out my pokedex w/ the exception of regionals & legendaries a month ago or so, but I still need a Snorlax that is worth powering up. Currently have another 10km that is almost hatched, but it will prob be garbage like usual.

This is absolute bullshit. I was pissed when they updated sightings & spawns to disappear when going over 25mph, but was thankful that they weren't retarded enough to take away the pokestops. Well I guess I was a fucking goof to expect anything good out of Niantic those clowns.
Incubators are the thing I buy most consistently from the shops; I'll use my gym collections for lures & will sometimes add storage space to my pokemon & items. I maxed out my pokedex w/ the exception of regionals & legendaries a month ago or so, but I still need a Snorlax that is worth powering up. Currently have another 10km that is almost hatched, but it will prob be garbage like usual.
what exactly is the purpose of a lure, is it just like incense and attract things for 30 min? i dont get it
i bet youd like one of these
xXuGsOj.png

what exactly is the purpose of a lure, is it just like incense and attract things for 30 min? i dont get it
i bet youd like one of these
xXuGsOj.png
Lures spawn pokemon for you & other players. So basically incense that benefit everyone.

I would, just to fill the pokedex & show off. Other than that they are pretty useless. I'd rather have a Mr. Mime tbh

Lures spawn pokemon for you & other players. So basically incense that benefit everyone.

I would, just to fill the pokedex & show off. Other than that they are pretty useless. I'd rather have a Mr. Mime tbh
yeah theyre not much chop, when trading comes in i'll sort you out with one, yeah thats what i thought was the go with lures, incence you can use anywhere and lures only at pokestops, incense seems better imo

Hatched a Chansey and Porygon today. Isn't that really rare? Porygon has perfect IVs, Chansey has a whopping 329cp

name checks out

Hatched a Chansey and Porygon today. Isn't that really rare? Porygon has perfect IVs, Chansey has a whopping 329cp

I've had 3 or 4 Porygons from the eggs myself so dont know about that, but Chansey? Never got it myself and none of my friends got it. I think its quite rare, its from 10km egg, right? Shame about the CP though :D

I've had 3 or 4 Porygons from the eggs myself so dont know about that, but Chansey? Never got it myself and none of my friends got it. I think its quite rare, its from 10km egg, right? Shame about the CP though :D
Its lvl 20 and has over 300hp

Yes its from a 10km egg. Had 4 and got Chansey, 2 Dratini, and a Eevee

IMG_0514[1].PNG
813.gif

I am from Europe, they are Europe only pokemon :)

Back