Poirier would beat McGregor in a rematch

one of the less interesting rematches for connor.

The truth is, in MMA anything could happen. Dustin has great hands and good power. If he could land on Conor without getting hit, he has a solid chance.

I think Poirier is a bit like Cowboy Cerrone. If you get in his face or come at him with any type of attitude then he'll wilt. If you buddy up or get friendly with him then he gets more comfortable.

Style-wise I think it's a good fight but the pre-fight mental games would like give Poirier a nervous breakdown.

giphy.gif

the strikes to the back of the head played a part too but I'd still favor McGregor in a rematch

What strikes to the back of the head? You must not understand The rules

Pourer is a mental midget. I was really counting on him to End the canner hype talk. Instead the fucker froze at the first insult thrown...

No, it is very doubtful. I would take Holloway in a rematch, but not Poirier; nor Aldo, especially not Alvarez and I doubt Mendes would make it competitive.

Are you kidding...there are shertards that actually think sage northcutt could beat conor..hahahaha....fact is, conor would ko, pretty much anyone at LW or FW. there are no standup fighters that can even go the distance with conor, never mind beat him...
Um Diaz

Conor lost to Nate Diaz not that long ago, he isn't invulnerable.

He's also got a huge target on his head and everyone knows every second of his tape.

That's what makes it so hard to be on top for long, everyone takes you seriously and has watched everything you've done.

Conor isn't a GSP, an Anderson, a Jones, or a Fedor. He isn't on that level.

If he had stuck around to defend his title, he probably would have lost by now.

Conor lost to Nate Diaz not that long ago, he isn't invulnerable.

He's also got a huge target on his head and everyone knows every second of his tape.

That's what makes it so hard to be on top for long, everyone takes you seriously and has watched everything you've done.

Conor isn't a GSP, an Anderson, a Jones, or a Fedor. He isn't on that level.

If he had stuck around to defend his title, he probably would have lost by now.
Juicers like Anderson or Jones??
Also GSP lost twice, Conor has lost once and came back stronger.
Don't let your hate cloud your rationality

Conor lost 3 times you moron. One of them to a flyweight LMAO.

Dustin doesnt have the chin to beat Conor.
It really just comes down to that.

He can't survive long enough to tire Conor out in the late rounds.

If he tries to be aggressive and attempts to take COnor out early he's gonna have to eat some clean shots and his chin can't take that.

I say he isn't invulnerable, and I'm not rational?

No

You can dislike his behavior and Thee Floyd Mayweather Jr beat McGregor in boxing but McGregor is still a highly skilled mma fighter.

Not same class of athlete as Conor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back