Please add to emojis

Stargazer Rex

Where is your star?
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can an admin add this to the emojis? Please and thank you.

full

Shout out to @Red Ninja

Can we also get a Dana holding the TUF wad of cash emoji.

Opposite direction of Vince w/ the cash, becasue MMA is the opposite of stupid wrasslin, which I would never watch, like the NWA 70th show. Yeah, I'd never watch that crap - Colt Cabana chewing up the set and hamming like no tomorrow. Like I said, i'd never watch that stuff for a second.

Is the Roman angle a work? Sorry, sorry, getting off track.

Dana w/ the stack of cash. Facing right.

And Shannon w/ the White Owl. Facing right.

How do he have an emoji of
goldie
4 of Dana white
3 of DC
2 of Conor

and none of current champ and icon Khabib

The "1 bullshit gif" that @bigwaverider made would come in handy in so many situations

goldie
4 of Dana white
3 of DC
2 of Conor

The "1 bullshit gif" that @bigwaverider made would come in handy in so many situations
Cmon Mysterio, don't pollute Support now.

goldie
4 of Dana white
3 of DC
2 of Conor

We need one for "Khabib time"

We do have this one at the bottom but it's not in the official section. The problem is for the past 1.5 to 2 years the emoji section has been full. In order to add emoji's @Lethal has to delete emoji's. We just had to delete one to add the Anderson Silva head nod gif named after brother @BC.

<BC1>
There is a 4 eyed version but it is unofficial. I use this one alot.
9hwH1ii.gif

fM9n1Gt.gif

Khabib #1 bullshit. You have to bookmark this.

Right click save as

Or if you're a primitive like me, long press download image.

We do have this one at the bottom but it's not in the official section. The problem is for the past 1.5 to 2 years the emoji section has been full. In order to add emoji's @Lethal has to delete emoji's. We just had to delete on to add the Anderson Silva head nod gif named after brother @BC.
I knew there was a limit but I didn’t realize it was actually full now. We should have like a “weakest link” for emojis no one ever uses; that Khabib one is way better and useful than, say, these:

<CageCoffee><15><{1-14}>

But that’s just my opinion I guess.

Back