Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little annoyed. None of my game stats are saved. I posted a pic of my chicken dinner, got the t-shirt reward, but it isn't in my wardrobe :/
I don't really play for rewards BUT I would like my stats to be saved.

Isn't the winner winner shirt for everyone who bought the early access?

Isn't the winner winner shirt for everyone who bought the early access?
IDK, I got a notification only after winning a match, unlocking the shirt. But maybe?

The new map is hot trash. Victory is even more dependent on finding a scoped rifle and getting lucky with the circles.

what
no.

its more dependent on using the shape of the terrain itself as cover. If you ever think that getting lucky with circles is important in either map more often than not, you're ignoring positioning badly.

what
no.

its more dependent on using the shape of the terrain itself as cover. If you ever think that getting lucky with circles is important in either map more often than not, you're ignoring positioning badly.

If the circle appears far from you, you have to cross totally open terrain. Everyone who didn't have to move when they circle shifts gets to sit there and watch you try.

I can't believe how easy it is to see people painfully far away.

My two cents are a few tweaks ought to be made to the game.

1) the map feels too big for my liking. I'd prefer it be half the size.
2) vehicles are too sparse. They should double the amount of vehicles available
3) cargo drops should be more frequent
4) collecting bullets is lame
5) once you have superior backpacks, armor or helmuts, there should be a option to toggle the ability to pick up shittier levels of the same thing

1 and 2 is really a symptom of I hate having to run for the circle for a long time

New map is running simulator, its garbage.

Probably wont be playing til you get option to select which map you want.

Miramar is just so fcking boring

1. Did you land with people
Yes- proceed to not encounter them for next 25 minutes
No- loot entire town for 10 minutes and find probably 1 ar, but mostly shotguns and win95s or micro uzis

2. Do you have a car
Yes- painstakingly drive to circle
No- run for the next 5-10 minutes

3- is it the final circle?
Yes- get killed by someone with superior loot from a location you cannot spot due to the bland/hard to see surroundings
No- get killed by someone with superior loot from a location you cannot spot due to the bland/hard to see surroundings

Its legit so fucking boring, ive won rounds in miramar after playing running simulator for the entire game and then killing the last two guys.

Like could you imagine csgo/cod made it so you couldnt select a map? It was always random? Way to kill your player base vibe

New map would be great if it was like 35% the size, the complex buildings/layouts are great if its a small map, but you cant fully appreciate the maps complexity since it takes so fucking long to get good loot, and takes so fucking long to get the right positioning

first game on new map andddddd chicken dinner.

I'm totally fine playing online games without Brazil, Russia, or china. Build the fucking wall damnit.

Since their November 13th released numbers. Thats on average 17.7K players banned PER DAY!

Since their November 13th released numbers. Thats on average 17.7K players banned PER DAY!

Unbelievable... I know I suck, but I wouldn't resort to cheating to gain an edge.

Wonder if they have numbers per region?

Unbelievable... I know I suck, but I wouldn't resort to cheating to gain an edge.

It's almost entirely China per both Battleye and Brendan Greene.

I suspect the vast majority of the bans are repeat accounts. People who buy cheats apparently buy a bunch of accounts with them, often obtained with stolen cc numbers.

As to why regionlock hasn't been implemented, the justification from Greene has been that even if most cheaters are Chinese, most Chinese players are still legitimate (and quite possibly still make up the majority of legitimate players worldwide - something like 55% of all active players are Chinese, which is a metric that helps control for active accounts.).

It's almost entirely China per both Battleye and Brendan Greene.

I suspect the vast majority of the bans are repeat accounts. People who buy cheats apparently buy a bunch of accounts with them, often obtained with stolen cc numbers.

As to why regionlock hasn't been implemented, the justification from Greene has been that even if most cheaters are Chinese, most Chinese players are still legitimate (and quite possibly still make up the majority of legitimate players worldwide - something like 55% of all active players are Chinese, which is a metric that helps control for active accounts.).

yeah i already encounter the shear amount of Chinese on NA servers. They really do clog up servers

Battleye employee made a comment in the PUBG reddit. I replied to him asking this. Stated they dont have official numbers, but he would estimate 65% of the cheating convictions are from Asia.

Battleye employee made a comment in the PUBG reddit. I replied to him asking this. Stated they dont have official numbers, but he would estimate 65% of the cheating convictions are from Asia.

I guess that’s not too far out of whack considering around 65% (maybe a little less) of the players are probably from there too.

Got my second win on live. Not satisfying. My one kill was top 5, it was a nice head shot with the M16. When it was top two the guys ended up having this very loud gun fight, I'm running to them, and they both die before I showed up :/ I spent the entire map looking for a freaking rifle and only found the M16 in the top 15.

Attachments

• chkndnr2.jpg
    chkndnr2.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 4
I guess that’s not too far out of whack considering around 65% (maybe a little less) of the players are probably from there too.

Asia makes up 85% of PUBG's player base. With China itself at the very least 60% and South Korea nearing 20%. His estimate of 65% is actually a lowballed figure. Overwatch had a massive cheating problem after release in the Asia region. They made news early by banning 5K'sh users. PUBG is banning triple that amount per day.

Today at 7am Central time PUBG broke 3 million online users, thats 8pm in China. Have a hard time believing the entire Americas player count contributed to more than 2.5% of those 3 million users.

Asia makes up 85% of PUBG's player base. With China itself at the very least 60% and South Korea nearing 20%. His estimate of 65% is actually a lowballed figure. Overwatch had a massive cheating problem after release in the Asia region. They made news early by banning 5K'sh users. PUBG is banning triple that amount per day.

Today at 7am Central time PUBG broke 3 million online users, thats 8pm in China. Have a hard time believing the entire Americas player count contributed to more than 2.5% of those 3 million users.

Yeah, 3 million mark is crazy. But how does it compare to other games where such stats aren't readily available? Like LOL? I'm guessing LOL's record has to be around 10 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back