Platinum pushes Stevens to the ground after he tries dancing with his girl. "Who the fook is that

To everyone talking about how Stephens would wreck Platinum.
The last time Stephens actually knocked someone out cold was in 2013.
That man has not won a match since 2014, and has gone 1-4 since losing to Stephens.

The only people Stephens knocks out cold are the fans who watched his snorefest against Holloway.

Perry shucking and jiving to Snoop Dog. Nobody touches his women bro.

Platypus Perry is lucky his girl is not up to par to Alan Goatban's standards.

Perry tkos people, when Stephens knocks people out they don't fuckin move!

it's often more psychological at school rather than the physical size differences :)

look at how some small dogs back down much larger dogs that would eat them whole.

Jeremy Stephens is just an idiot that should've known better though. What was he thinking trying to grind on a woman that came to the party with her partner AND whose partner would put him in a bodybag with the first punch. If he was as much of a badass as he claims he would've fought Mike right there, especially if he was intoxicated. Jeremy shat his pants and now the world knows it :D

With high school, I myself was on a smaller side with awful baseline genetics+ delayed puberty. My thing was not psychological in the beginning, after taking a beating then I became shook up and diminished in confidence. After high school got in to boxing/judo which gave me a sense of confidence and identity.

Now how this relates to Jeremy is that, he has been in UFC for 10 years now and in a way he has established an identity but he is still getting disrespected badly by Conor/Mike and the fans of both. I admit he fucked up with Conor and yet the backlash was brutal.

With Mike, it seems like he was just going to dance with his girl and Mike reacted in a physical manner and publicly outed him. Now I don't know the dynamic of this dance incident but its fucked up that a smaller guy can train with his heart and soul, become a 10 year vet of the UFC and still gets bullied by fighters who have been in the MMA shorter than he has been in the UFC....

Platinum and Platinum Princess always kill it on the dancefloor!!

BO9H5on.jpg

White Gabi Garcia in the background.

With high school, I myself was on a smaller side with awful baseline genetics+ delayed puberty. My thing was not psychological in the beginning, after taking a beating then I became shook up and diminished in confidence. After high school got in to boxing/judo which gave me a sense of confidence and identity.

Now how this relates to Jeremy is that, he has been in UFC for 10 years now and in a way he has established an identity but he is still getting disrespected badly by Conor/Mike and the fans of both. I admit he fucked up with Conor and yet the backlash was brutal.

With Mike, it seems like he was just going to dance with his girl and Mike reacted in a physical manner and publicly outed him. Now I don't know the dynamic of this dance incident but its fucked up that a smaller guy can train with his heart and soul, become a 10 year vet of the UFC and still gets bullied by fighters who have been in the MMA shorter than he has been in the UFC....

Lots of things are fucked up.

What's the point of a fighters retreat again?? Is it some kind of indoctrination? I still don't get it.

The chump who ran from Platinum for 15 minutes?...doubtful...

I don't know, he is a better fighter and is much more attractive. Women tend to like the confident alphas like Jouban, they can tell when guys are trying to hard and compensating like Perry.

And if Perry mouthed off Jouban could give him one of these.

tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

Lots of things are fucked up.

That's true but regarding MMA this is fucked up because of all the hard work dedication and what comes with it is a sense of pride and accomplishment that allows you to have more self respect for yourself so that this shit doesn't happen.

Perhaps this is my interpretation of the event. I like to know what the dynamic of this incident was. Stephens has been in the UFC for 10 years to be exact. In this whole 10 years, he had an incident in a bar/restaurant where he fucked some dude up and had legal troubles. Other then that, he seemed like a good sport and was a respectable UFC vet until Conor incident...

What's the point of a fighters retreat again?? Is it some kind of indoctrination? I still don't get it.
It was an opportunity for wme-img to talk with all the fighters at once and do the usual round of handshakes etc. Ari Emanuel sat down with a lot of the fighters individually, though when he tried to shake Mike Perry's hand this happened

giphy.gif

It's like a project kickoff meeting.
The WME needed to introduce themselves to their employees/contractors.
Thought they'd pay for it, have a nice way to thank the fighters, and last, but not least, drill their new business model into everyone's heads.

That's true but regarding MMA this is fucked up because of all the hard work dedication and what comes with it is a sense of pride and accomplishment that allows you to have more self respect for yourself so that this shit doesn't happen.

Perhaps this is my interpretation of the event. I like to know what the dynamic of this incident was. Stephens has been in the UFC for 10 years to be exact. In this whole 10 years, he had an incident in a bar/restaurant where he fucked some dude up and had legal troubles. Other then that, he seemed like a good sport and was a respectable UFC vet until Conor incident...
Kinda weird the angle you've taken on this.

is it ok to grind up on someone's else's partner if that partner isn't capable of bullying them? cause that's what it sounds like you're saying. It's the fight business, if you're being disrespected so badly after 10 years of competing you've obviously done something wrong, but I'll tell you what it is for me.

he's always gone on about being a blood and guts warrior / KO machine and quite a lot of his fights are boring as fuck. He's never figured out that you need to win rounds at the highest levels of MMA, so he just throws single shots and then expects the decisions to go his way. He's was even a lay and prayer for awhile yet he expects us to overlook all of this and believe every fight was won via brutal KO ala Stephens vs Dos Anjos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back