Platinum pushes Stevens to the ground after he tries dancing with his girl. "Who the fook is that

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“I pushed Jeremy Stephens to the ground,” he said. “We were at the Snoop Dogg concert. Cris ‘Cyborg’ had punched that one girl in the face on the second day. On the first night, they got between a couple of fighters, but they didn’t even touch each other. But, then Jeremy Stephens tried to dance up on my girl, and he knew it was my girl. It was at the end of the night. Snoop had already come out, and I had been killing it, dancing with my girl all night. Jeremy Stephens walks up on her, and mid hip-thrust, as he was about to maybe make contact with her body, I pushed that mother fucker hard as I could, double-hand to his chest, and he fell on the ground. He was mad as hell, but he didn’t do shit. He was trying to be a dick, but he’s 145 pounds, he doesn’t want these problems,” Perry continued. “Who the fuck is that guy, bro?”

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/5/23/1...remy-stephens-shove-fight-ufc-athlete-retreat

Last edited:
"Who da fok is that guy" is lucky Platinum didn't beat him into a living dead'd.

Platinum is hardcore. Jeremey Stephens just pretends to be hard.

Jeremy Stephens?

RgNDSud.jpg

Kind of fucked up that most people take up boxing/kickboxing and grappling because they got bullied. They get good and make a career out of it and yet they still get bullied...

Trustworthy sources told me that this song was being played at the club when the incident happened.

Stephens should call the police and press charges.

Stephens would have knocked that plastic pussy onto his pimpled posterior with a power punch

Platinum and Platinum Princess always kill it on the dancefloor!!

BO9H5on.jpg
I love these guys relationship, you can clearly tell that they have a great time together and really appreciate each other.

Kind of fucked up that most people take up boxing/kickboxing and grappling because they got bullied. They get good and make a career out of it and yet they still get bullied...
it's often more psychological at school rather than the physical size differences :)

look at how some small dogs back down much larger dogs that would eat them whole.

Jeremy Stephens is just an idiot that should've known better though. What was he thinking trying to grind on a woman that came to the party with her partner AND whose partner would put him in a bodybag with the first punch. If he was as much of a badass as he claims he would've fought Mike right there, especially if he was intoxicated. Jeremy shat his pants and now the world knows it :D

Platinum should have killed that bum. He is a merciful GOAT

Perry would have fucking killed that kid. Jeremiah lucky Perry spared his life.

Back