Platinum pushes Stevens to the ground after he tries dancing with his girl. "Who the fook is that

How dumb or drunk was Stephens? Never encroach upon a taken woman like that especially when it pertains to the Platinum Power Couple. Perry should have grabbed his collar and slapped him around for good measure.

Lil Heathen should change his nickname to Lil Creepin'.

Lucky for Perry that Jouban wasn't around. We all know how that would've ended.

I dunno, I just don't believe this happened. There was footage of Cyborg but not this?

Jouban would have been running laps then sprinted away.
Like this?
tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

Kinda weird the angle you've taken on this.

is it ok to grind up on someone's else's partner if that partner isn't capable of bullying them? cause that's what it sounds like you're saying. It's the fight business, if you're being disrespected so badly after 10 years of competing you've obviously done something wrong, but I'll tell you what it is for me.

he's always gone on about being a blood and guts warrior / KO machine and quite a lot of his fights are boring as fuck. He's never figured out that you need to win rounds at the highest levels of MMA, so he just throws single shots and then expects the decisions to go his way. He's was even a lay and prayer for awhile yet he expects us to overlook all of this and believe every fight was won via brutal KO ala Stephens vs Dos Anjos

Why is it so goddamn hard for Perry/Conor/Penn fans to react properly and rationally?

Look:

“I pushed Jeremy Stephens to the ground,” he said. “We were at the Snoop Dogg concert. Cris ‘Cyborg’ had punched that one girl in the face on the second day. On the first night, they got between a couple of fighters, but they didn’t even touch each other. But, then Jeremy Stephens tried to dance up on my girl, and he knew it was my girl. It was at the end of the night. Snoop had already come out, and I had been killing it, dancing with my girl all night. Jeremy Stephens walks up on her, and mid hip-thrust, as he was about to maybe make contact with her body, I pushed that mother fucker hard as I could, double-hand to his chest, and he fell on the ground. He was mad as hell, but he didn’t do shit. He was trying to be a dick, but he’s 145 pounds, he doesn’t want these problems,” Perry continued. “Who the fuck is that guy, bro?”

Also, I didn't say it was ok to grind on peoples girlfriend or bully them. Fact of the matter is, he did not do that. Yes had Stephen were to do what Perry was thinking then it would have been ok but he did not do anything. This was Mikes funny assessment of the situation and he overreacted badly. Now I was not at the place so I am not sure what was going on+ we need Stephens side of the story since Perry and his fans seem to be doing the dance of delusion in the land of confusion...

Stephens comes across as a bit of a knuckle head, seen him on JRE twice. Not malicious or anything, definitely dense though.

Perry did right imo, you can't have a "roll with it" approach in this context.

While he could have gone balls deep into Stephens bum soul Platinum Mike chose to let him live so he could praise platinums name for the rest of his life
Wouldn't be surprised if Stephen soon enroll into the Platinum nation

Stephens is lucky to be alive. Consider yourself warned son #perrybliss

Yeah Platinum was fucking killing it don't grind up on it son. Fuck

Back