Picture: the last time Jon Jones wasnt on steroids..

Lol @ These fat nerds getting all jealous and butt hurt over the fact that Jones was in fairly decent shape in 2017 if you were paying attention at the time it's clearly obvious that photo was a post workout pump and even if it wasn't it's nothing out of the ordinary, lol frail ass bitches

Plus why are you so desperate you're comparing two different pictures from over 2 years ago

Jones is a pro athleete who's always training and had been out for months weight training how about you compare pictures from late 2014 to 2015? Oh Yeah that's right because it would destroy your pathetic little narrative. lol Misserable fat nerds with nothing better to do than hate on a man who's actually lost his V card. I don't know what it is about Jones that makes you all so insecure. Is it because he's 6'4" is it because he likes white women, is it because things work out for him, he's a chosen prince while you're all just a bunch of insecure broke losers with nothing to be proud of, "sherdoggers." Jones is better than me, I can admit it, he's superior to 100% of men on this pathetic forum. I don't have to act like a jealous bitter woman by spreading roumers of shit that can't be proven and bringing up shit he hasn't done for over two years.

woah man calm down ha ha

He's never been blasphemies there you go spreading lies about Jones again. You're addicted to posting BS about him aren't you?

i truly feel bad for you. Idolatry, blasphemy, but most of all fuckin stupid. Keep on rockin kid

I'm not making mental hurdles litterally a few pics later his muscles were deflated, prior oxygen release.

I know you probably don't understand this because your body fat percentage is probably a lot higher and you're probably not used to being in a gym but for someone like Jones with a wirey build a pump would look substantial.

You and everyone else aren't being objective because the truth and obvious reality doesn't fit your narrative. Do yourself and accomplish something. Change out of your crusty boxers go outside and smell the fresh air.
Wanna bet money that I'm twice the athlete you are? I have verifiable proof that I'm not some fat nerd, bet you can't say the same. And if you're local to me we can put on a sherdog ppv, I won't hold my breath for your response

I don't think he's ever been clean. His whole career has a huge asterisk now.
If only they kept every sample he has ever done. They should run them all through the new test kit that caught him just for shits n giggles.

this picture should raise some sceptical questions even for the most loyal Jones-fans.

I think it illustrates the coming sentence for Jones: Guilty
youve never trained a day if your life. lick the cheetos dust of your fingers and keyboard and get to the gym bro. youl be surprised of difference in 6 months

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back