Picture: the last time Jon Jones wasnt on steroids..

jon-jones-nov-19-instagram.0.0.jpg
I think it's stupid to judge fighters guilt or innocence with regards to steroids using pictures alone. But that picture combined with the failed drug tests is pretty dramatic, and pretty damning.

Bullshit.
Here's how far back you have to go to find a roidless Jon Jones:

sperm_1.jpg

And even there, I'm not sure. That's one explosive-looking sperm right there.

Kinda what happens when you start lifting.

Yeah

Same with this:

ubereem.0.jpg

It was just cause Overeem started lifting, bro.

Even more proof, this is Overeem before and after he stopped lifting:

EyAWwLu.jpg

It's quite clear that it was the lifting that was the issue.

Yeah

Same with this:

ubereem.0.jpg

EyAWwLu.jpg

fucking hilarious to compare Overeem and Jon in the first place.

Crazily, he was likely on or just coming off some ped's in that pic too. His entire career in the UFC he's been on roids or something. Does anyone really think some pot and Coke head would destroy his body with bad substances since a young teenager but would not take stuff to help him at the same time? Do people think he is hanging around with his D1 football player brothers and was not taking the sauce since he was in college, or before? I went to a small highschool but there were even a dozen guys that were saucing all the way back, even nearly 20 years ago.

Last edited:
Yeah

Same with this:

ubereem.0.jpg

EyAWwLu.jpg

Damn UFC did Reem all kinds of wrong in his fighter pic for that fight

106918.jpg

That looks like a woman's chest

:eek:

rotflmao............. that is funny. Oh wait....... your serious....LY STUPID

Posting before reading the entirety of the thread, only makes you look stupid.

Posting before reading the entirety of the thread, only makes you look stupid.

I just did ...maybe I am missing something. Are you being Sarcastic when you say His muscles are from Flexing...???? otherwise... IF your sincere.. I stand by my comment on your opinion...Ok... I missed the gag.. ..Whats New?

There are Some who sincerely think Lifting weights Naturally can do what Advertisers say and Jjones pics say IN A SHORT TIME... Trust me been there done that.. NOT Naturally did it Every happen.... after trying for years Naturally... Huge Difference with a little XtraHelp. Even many years later I STILL have Much More Muscle and strength without XtraHelp

Last edited:
Pretending to be serious was part of the gag

My substance dependency will blame it on My NOT having had my coffee yet....LOL.. Now I get it IT REALLY IS FUNNY ....I say after a triple expresso shot.

Kinda what happens when you start lifting.

LOL!! If you think that picture on the right is just from 'lifting'....in that time frame.....you've never worked out for longer than a year in your life.....

'lifting' doesnt drop body fat like that.....making huge gains and losing fat (sub 15%) at the same time typically will not happen without PEDs...

Back