Picture: the last time Jon Jones wasnt on steroids..

I think it's stupid to judge fighters guilt or innocence with regards to steroids using pictures alone. But that picture combined with the failed drug tests is pretty dramatic, and pretty damning.

Nooo.. I read bodybuilding magazines..Total Transformation in 60 days taking ALL of our supplements............

LOL!! If you think that picture on the right is just from 'lifting'....in that time frame.....you've never worked out for longer than a year in your life.....

'lifting' doesnt drop body fat like that.....making huge gains and losing fat (sub 15%) at the same time is a HUGE red flag of PED abuse.....

LOL!! if you think that physique is anything out of the ordinary you've never worked out for longer than a year in your life.

I can play too.

I just did ...maybe I am missing something. Are you being Sarcastic when you say His muscles are from Flexing...???? otherwise... IF your sincere.. I stand by my comment on your opinion...Ok... I missed the gag.. ..Whats New?

tumblr_mzy7jynvlN1qzgwh4o7_r1_250.gif

LOL!! If you think that picture on the right is just from 'lifting'....in that time frame.....you've never worked out for longer than a year in your life.....

'lifting' doesnt drop body fat like that.....making huge gains and losing fat (sub 15%) at the same time typically will not happen without PEDs...

ABSOLUTE FACT.........AND LOTS OF PED'S

IF too long without coffe You can Put fangs and a snarly face on the retard also..

My substance dependency will blame it on My NOT having had my coffee yet....LOL.. Now I get it IT REALLY IS FUNNY ....I say after a triple expresso shot.
I am also cursed with substance dependency (tabacco) i am glad you enjoyed it none the less

Yeah

Same with this:

ubereem.0.jpg

It was just cause Overeem started lifting, bro.

Even more proof, this is Overeem before and after he stopped lifting:

EyAWwLu.jpg

It's quite clear that it was the lifting that was the issue.

My goodness

'lifting' doesnt drop body fat like that.....making huge gains and losing fat (sub 15%) at the same time typically will not happen without PEDs...

Two years between the pictures as well. First one out of camp from 2013, barely even did any lifting at that point in his career and the other from 2015 when he was suspended, post workout after like a 10 month strict program. Was he on something that would get him flagged by USADA? lol probably yea. Keep in mind that you can test positive from something out of a normal PWO you can buy everywhere. Full blown anabolics though? Could be, but not necessarily. People make their best (should say most obvious) gains the first year they work out seriously as well. It's a normal thing. Especially with a strict program you follow. Because you're forcing your body to change.

And again, I don't deny that he's on something, but using that comparison pic as 100% proof of an unnatural physique is not serious imo.

Two years between the pictures as well. First one out of camp from 2013, barely even did any lifting at that point in his career and the other from 2015 when he was suspended, post workout after like a 10 month strict program. Was he on something that would get him flagged by USADA? lol probably yea. Keep in mind that you can test positive from something out of a normal PWO you can buy everywhere. Full blown anabolics though? Could be, but not necessarily. People make their best (should say most obvious) gains the first year they work out seriously as well. It's a normal thing. Especially with a strict program you follow. Because you're forcing your body to change.

And again, I don't deny that he's on something, but using that comparison pic as 100% proof of an unnatural physique is not serious imo.
Truth is in the Details........

Jon Jones was 15 years old here. It's still pretty good placing that high considering he started wrestling at 14 his freshmen year and was a state champion by 17. No proof he was on steroids. Just a ton of talent, an overwhelming desire to win and being chosen by God to be number one. And while Jones was a kid who didn't have a sent to his name, coming from a poverty stricken house hold he accomplished more as a teenager then you ever will in your worthless excuse for a life. Keep doing the devils work. You're a slime. There are millions of pathetic haters like you out in the world but there's only one GOAT and that's Jon Jones. #AndAlwaysWillBe

thats why jones is so muscular in the second picture. it is called flexing
It's called a post workout pump a few pictures later on his IG he didn't look nearly as big spotting his friend who was doing shoulder presses.

the bloating in his face (lines between his cheek and nose. are a telltale sign of high estrogen. from my experience
His t/e was released years ago. Anything he who finds any of this surprising was comfortably naive and know their shelf is broken. Glad I've never been a jones fan, it would be a hard pill to swallow.

Jon Jones was 15 years old here. It's still pretty good placing that high considering he started wrestling at 14 his freshmen year and was a state champion by 17. No proof he was on steroids. Just a ton of talent, an overwhelming desire to win and being chosen by God to be number one. And while Jones was a kid who didn't have a sent to his name, coming from a poverty stricken house hold he accomplished more as a teenager then you ever will in your worthless excuse for a life. Keep doing the devils work. You're a slime. There are millions of pathetic haters like you out in the world but there's only one GOAT and that's Jon Jones. #AndAlwaysWillBe
You keep sneaking spiritual rhetoric in there but you support someone who blasphemizes our savior for self gain? What kind f religious man condemns others he doesn't even know?

It's called a post workout pump a few pictures later on his IG he didn't look nearly as big spotting his friend who was doing shoulder presses.

Studies find that people will literally ignore all fact and logical paths to the truth to support their own beliefs, and will make huge mental hurdles to support themselves. Do yourself a favor and be objective.

His t/e was released years ago. Anything he who finds any of this surprising was comfortably naive and know their shelf is broken. Glad I've never been a jones fan, it would be a hard pill to swallow.
Ive always assummed that everyone at the top was on peds

Lol @ These fat nerds getting all jealous and butt hurt over the fact that Jones was in fairly decent shape in 2017 if you were paying attention at the time it's clearly obvious that photo was a post workout pump and even if it wasn't it's nothing out of the ordinary, lol frail ass bitches

Plus why are you so desperate you're comparing two different pictures from over 2 years ago

Jones is a pro athleete who's always training and had been out for months weight training how about you compare pictures from late 2014 to 2015? Oh Yeah that's right because it would destroy your pathetic little narrative. lol Misserable fat nerds with nothing better to do than hate on a man who's actually lost his V card. I don't know what it is about Jones that makes you all so insecure. Is it because he's 6'4" is it because he likes white women, is it because things work out for him, he's a chosen prince while you're all just a bunch of insecure broke losers with nothing to be proud of, "sherdoggers." Jones is better than me, I can admit it, he's superior to 100% of men on this pathetic forum. I don't have to act like a jealous bitter woman by spreading roumers of shit that can't be proven and bringing up shit he hasn't done for over two years.

Last edited:
Studies find that people will literally ignore all fact and logical paths to the truth to support their own beliefs, and will make huge mental hurdles to support themselves. Do yourself a favor and be objective.
I'm not making mental hurdles litterally a few pics later his muscles were deflated, prior oxygen release.

I know you probably don't understand this because your body fat percentage is probably a lot higher and you're probably not used to being in a gym but for someone like Jones with a wirey build a pump would look substantial.

You and everyone else aren't being objective because the truth and obvious reality doesn't fit your narrative. Do yourself and accomplish something. Change out of your crusty boxers go outside and smell the fresh air.

You keep sneaking spiritual rhetoric in there but you support someone who blasphemizes our savior for self gain? What kind f religious man condemns others he doesn't even know?
He's never been blasphemies there you go spreading lies about Jones again. You're addicted to posting BS about him aren't you?

Back