Pick any active ufc fighter. If you don't get finished in 1 rd you win 1 mil

LISTEN ASSHOLE...

What are you even fucking arguing ? Do you fuckin know ?

It doesn't seem like it...

Title clearly says...

Pick a fighter you think could last one round with.

Are you fucking RETARDED ?

Don't bother troll... you're a dishonest asshole and there is NOTHING you will ever say that I need to hear.

Ignored.
sherdog: a place where ridiculous discussions become serious and personal

It's a tough one. I would be Heavyweight but maybe I could cut the LHW?

I don't know too many current LHW's as the ufc divsion is pretty shit atm, but I wouldn't want to fight the top 6 in UFC.

I'd go vs Sonnen?

CM Punk.

I can take Nunes on the feet (she's about my size) and maybe some of the lower tier guys but they can all grapple fuck me. Punk is just a white belt.

No way I could survive in a weight class that I could actually make, unless my opponent is super conservative. I'd have to look like Will Chope to make featherweight, and even there I don't like my chances. I could definitely last around against shitty womens BW and against strawweights easily, but I can't make those weights.

If I can fight women if I can make 135 then I'd try my best to get down to 135 it wouldn't be impossible to survive at least one round against some low level striker . If I had to fight any man I wouldnt survive against a single one even down to 125.

Ok yeah maybe CM Punk but even that is unlikely

In a weight class I can make? None i can think of...
Is there any MW or heavier who can't stuff a TD at all and has subpar ground skills?

But if you get finished you have to pay your medical bill.

What fighter do you pick?

No picking fighters from a weight class you can't make. If you want to fight a woman just imagine how much you would weigh as a woman

Whos the worst flyweight on the roster? Thats my pick

The GOAT
26EC335C00000578-0-image-m-19_1427113002417.jpg
That's an easy round easy money

My question is how many fouls can I get away with?

A solid nut shot and eye poke could get me pretty far down the road with a lot of fighters.......if I could land them

I'm a heavyweight. I can't think of a grappler/BJJ guy at heavyweight who couldn't submit me in one round. I can't think of a striker who couldn't ko me in one round. I would like the $1 million but if I have to survive a round to get it, I'm just losing brain cells. $100,000 to show and $900,000 to make it through one round and I would look through the roster very closely. If they test positive do I get paid?

I could make 170 and there's nobody there I could last a round with, too many killers. I don't consider CM Punk to be a UFC fighter or I'd fight him and I'm sure I could go a round, I think I could actually submit him, forget going a round

If I went full out drastic weight cut like Connor at 145 and I managed to make 155 I wouldn't stand a chance, too many killers at 155 as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back