Pick any active ufc fighter. If you don't get finished in 1 rd you win 1 mil

T.j would beat your ass dead inside 2 minutes, while dancing to some indian music.

If you say so. But, I thought we were engaged in a hypothetical.

You're actually taking it seriously ?

LOL.

kO6e9Tw.gif

If you say so. But, I thought we were engaged in a hypothetical.

You're actually taking it seriously ?

LOL.

Not really sure how to answer this, but let me try:

You hypothetical said you would beat T.J, then I in turn said the opposite in the same hypothetical situation. As far as taking it seriously, its sherdog brethren.

Do not see it... She actually has plenty of finishes on her career, would be way harder to avoid getting wrestled and choked out.

Good point there about her wrestling but I think a lot of (trained) dudes could KO her on the feet. Not sure about stuffing a TD or two before that happens though.

Try watching the start of this video without sound and not think about money talks....

The Chris Tucker/Charlie Sheen movie?

NelsonStruveUFCFN21_2697.jpeg

I then proceed to run away from Roy faster than he can run.. for five minutes.

Boom. Ship me my million. I am a hero.

He isn't in the UFC you know ;)

Cripes that was painful.

Dandois was the complete opposite of what I had read about her.

You were reading the wrong shit then. She's never had any striking game at all. It's all grappling for her.

She'd be my pick to fight as well. I could outstrike her pretty easily, but that's not saying much at all.

Khabib, I wouldn't get the full million but a share of the purse for TKO by Tiramisu

Not really sure how to answer this, but let me try:

You hypothetical said you would beat T.J, then I in turn said the opposite in the same hypothetical situation. As far as taking it seriously, its sherdog brethren.

Holy fuck. Get this straight, fucker...

You NEVER have permission to think, or speak for me. You SPECIFICALLY quoted your words...And then tried to say I said them...

Lying piece of shit.

The fucking THREAD TITLE asked a question. You did see that, right ? It doesn't say anything about winning. Just picking winners. You comprehend the words, and their meanings ???

At no point in my OP did I say anything about beating anybody...Well, I did say I'd beat Jessica Eye.

But, that has ZERO bearing on the dishonest shit you've just attempted.

WHY ARE YOU OUTRIGHT LYING, RIGHT NOW, ASSHOLE ?

EDIT...

Like I was going to let that stand.

Last edited:
Holy fuck. Get this straight, fucker...

You NEVER have permission to think, or speak for me.

The fucking THREAD TITLE asked a question. You did see that, right ? It doesn't say anything about winning. Just picking winners. You comprehend the words, and their meanings ???

At no point in my OP did I say anything about beating anybody...Well, I did say I'd beat Jessica Eye.

But, that has ZERO bearing on the dishonest shit you've just attempted.

WHY ARE YOU OUTRIGHT LYING, RIGHT NOW, ASSHOLE ?

Angry manlet detected.

P.S: you should retake middle school again, maybe learn how to properly phrase your thoughts.

Well, I could cut down to MW... and I'm undefeated in amateur kickboxing (1-0, 18 years ago... :p), so... I wouldn't stand a chance against any UFC MW and I can't run for that long. Even Punk would probably kick my ass if he moved up to MW. But yeah, I pick Punk.

Angry manlet detected.

P.S: you should retake middle school again, maybe learn how to properly phrase your thoughts.

Yeah the straight As in college got tiresome.

But, how does that allow you to justify lying ? You throw out those lame as fuck, key words. You know...The ones you casual fucks throw out whenever you've been " checked " by somebody else. Because you certainly have no argument of substance.

It's actually checkmate motherfucker.

Just go away. I've proven you to be a liar, already.

Yeah the straight As in college got tiresome.

But, how does that allow you to justify lying ? You throw out those lame as fuck, key words. You know...The ones you casual fucks throw out whenever you've been " checked " by somebody else. Because you certainly have no argument of substance.

It's actually checkmate motherfucker.

Just go away. I've proven you to be a liar, already.

Was this in a special collage?

Look at your initial post:

ANY fighter ?

Fuck yeah...I would look forward to extending the losing streak of one...

Jessica Eye. << here you imply that you would beat Jessica Eye

LOL. << here you pretend to laugh

Males... the coward, Dillashaw. << here you don't mention surviving, you keep in tune with the previous claim, and say that from the male lot you would beat T.J

Now kindly fuck off back to your cave troll.

I'm about a Middleweight so I'd send Weidman packing to Bellator probably.

yeah CM punk I don't see as a fighter really, but otherwise ANY fighter would destroy me within 1-2 minutes. I think I could handle paige though : )

Angry manlet detected.

Where you at stupid fuck ? I'm still awaiting A
Was this in a special collage?

Look at your initial post:

ANY fighter ?

Fuck yeah...I would look forward to extending the losing streak of one...

Jessica Eye. << here you imply that you would beat Jessica Eye

LOL. << here you pretend to laugh

Males... the coward, Dillashaw. << here you don't mention surviving, you keep in tune with the previous claim, and say that from the male lot you would beat T.J

Now kindly fuck off back to your cave troll.

Somehow you think my exposing your lies, makes you look better ?

Holy fuck. Retarded, and and a lying piece of shit.

Curious though...

My words are there. You get that, right ? They have NOT been edited.

So, take your lying fucking face, and point out EXACTLY where I said " I would be anybody " ( Other than Eye... Which started out as a jest )".

The threads specifically says...

Pick ANY UFC fighter. If you survive one round. You win $1million.

You're trying to lie about what has already been proven here. Trying to say I've said something I haven't.

Bad form, kid.

Smarten up.

De Randamie, tho she would probably knock me out cold after the bell

Back